What did f12 think about the grappling at TUF finale

Ishaq

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There was some real nice grappling on display at TUF finale, including the darce choke by Dustin poirier but I was impressed with the Sambo of Rustam Khabilov. What do you guys think?

There was some real nice grappling on display at TUF finale, including the darce choke by Dustin poirier but I was impressed with the Sambo of Rustam Khabilov. What do you guys think?

i liked TJ waldburger's triangle the most, the transition from the arm in guillotine was pretty neat, and using strikes get the arm across was clever

Those suplexes were awesome, I loved how patient he was with setting it up. Almost slow mo until Dustin's feet would clear and then BAM explosions and finish the suplex with power and drive!

Pretty cool to see, I think dustin was just caught off guard alot and wasn't looking for that style of sambo attack? Maybe he thought they only know leg locks or something lol

The suplexes were sweet

Those suplexes were awesome, I loved how patient he was with setting it up. Almost slow mo until Dustin's feet would clear and then BAM explosions and finish the suplex with power and drive!

Pretty cool to see, I think dustin was just caught off guard alot and wasn't looking for that style of sambo attack? Maybe he thought they only know leg locks or something lol

It's not like it was a special Sambo suplex. It was a suplex, just like you see in wrestling. I'm sure he comes from a Sambo base, but it's silly to say that Vinc (Dustin?) wasn't prepared because he was attacked with a Sambo move.

Sambo takedowns and throws are largely the same as Russian style Judo anyways.

Suplex's were amazing. Coming from the UK we dont see much sh*t like that in everyday training, good to see a KO from something so spectacular looking

Yeah we need more Judo and Sambo and other guys in the UFC. Tired of watching the wrestlers now.

Yeah we need more Judo and Sambo and other guys in the UFC. Tired of watching the wrestlers now.

easier said than executed for every Ronda Rousey type mma adapated judoka, there are 5 ben askrens.

I enjoyed watching Colton's display of grappling dominance vs someone people gave him little chance of beating.

i m sorry but what does exatly mean "f12"?

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari-Unveils-The-F12-Berlinetta-at-Geneva-1.jpg

F 12 Kalmar
122-J35-F12Kalmar28sep1979LEL.jpg

Volvo F12
i035465.jpg

khabilov's performance was perfect.

throws a couple of punches to close the distance, times the single leg perfectly when pichel opens fire and executes it with very clean technique. of course the suplexes, but i liked the hip toss to mount as well.

a very well rounded fighter, looking forward to his next fight.

Did I see an Osotogari from khabilov or was that just wishful thinking?

Back