What current UFC fighters would receive yellow cards?

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Let’s say UFC implemented yellow cards for stalling, just to keep the product entertaining.

Who in the UFC would get hella yella cards??

Bpom1ctIQAAYTkr.jpg

I’ll start with Shevchenko.

Usman. Some guys like to inch their way out to the octagon for their walkouts taking 10 minutes to soak in a dead crowd I'd hope they be yellow carded as well

Kalib Starnes

Last edited:
McGregor would've gotten some in the second Diaz fight for sure

Maia. I'll never forget the LaFlare fight when he spent the whole last round dropping to his back trying to get LaFlare into his guard. Painful.

Mayhem Miller. Should have never asked for that rematch against Shields. Instead of a yellow card he got jumped by some CHOLOS FROM THE HOOD

Usman. Some guys like to inch their way out to the octagon for their walkouts taking 10 minutes to soak in a dead crowd I'd hope they be yellow carded as well
I never rooted for Woodley harder than after seeing Usman take 20 hours to dance walk up to the octagon. Iirc, Woodley then proceeded to jog out, much to our delight.

Maia. I'll never forget the LaFlare fight when he spent the whole last round dropping to his back trying to get LaFlare into his guard. Painful.
He did get carded in that fight. Pathetic
It was right after that bout, this dull IQ sheep forum went from bashing him to applauding how boring he is and defending it.

Back