What current MMA fighter represents the good ole USA best?

What current fighter is known for their patriotism to USA?

• Colby Covington

• Other (discuss below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
A lot of other countries have fighters that represent them but when it comes to the USA, I don’t think there is anyone that comes to mind except Colby Covington.

There’s Max Holloway but the way he represents Hawaii it’s almost like Hawaii is its own country separate from the US.

There are a lot of active fighters from the USA but they aren’t really known to “represent” the country.

Like would you say Jon Jones represents USA like Conor represents Ireland or Edwards like Britain, DDP like South America.

Colby Covington is the only fighter that makes me explicitly think about the USA.

Colby bless. If you don’t think it’s Colby, what current fighter do you think represents the good ole USA?

Tatiana Suarez..

A very good athlete. She’s had some ups and huge downs. But she didn’t give up. She persevered.. And if you’ve ever had many injuries. You know how hard it is to bounce back. Let alone doing it while competing at an elite level.

But she’s on the verge of getting a TS possibly. I would pick Weili to win the fight. But if Tatiana did win the belt. That would be a great story. I’d be happy for her.

I lived in that country for 5 years. I’m talking about the best Americans I know in real life. Not the LCD of SD.

Respect.

Here's actually a great one that people might not have thought of right away!

CqTFAsXWIAEZhjm.jpg

It is Sean O'Malley but you guys aren't ready for this conversation. The only unamerican thing about O'Malley is that he is not overweight.

Here's actually a great one that people might not have thought of right away!

CqTFAsXWIAEZhjm.jpg
Yeah, good one. Old fashion american karate kicking butts all around the world.

Back