What Cormier Really Needs To Do To Win This Fight

ItsyBitsySilva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
2966359-man-with-safety-goggles-holding-a-hammer-and-a-spanner-in-each-hand.jpg

1. Roll in a ball and hope Jones DQ's himself.
2. Roll in a ball and hope Jones breaks his own toe.

wear safety glasses for eye poke protection?

Wear safety glasses? I agree.

DC is losing on saturday and a lot of Jones haters are going to cry.

DEAL WITH IT
134312333.0.jpg

See Cain vs jds.

Pressure jones endlessly, until you've sapped his energy. Don't give him space, don't give him time to think about the next deadly strike he'll through, make him react the whole time.

Do this until both of you are sapped of energy. And nothing he throws has ko power anymore.

This or if Cormier proves to be a lot stronger than jones. Ragdoll him and take his spirit.

See Cain vs jds.

Pressure jones endlessly, until you've sapped his energy. Don't give him space, don't give him time to think about the next deadly strike he'll through, make him react the whole time.

Do this until both of you are sapped of energy. And nothing he throws has ko power anymore.

This or if Cormier proves to be a lot stronger than jones. Ragdoll him and take his spirit.

Jones is a better fighter overall than JDS and Cormier does not have Cain cardio.

Jones via this fight not being even close... and I put money where my mouth is.

Jones is a better fighter overall than JDS and Cormier does not have Cain cardio.

Jones via this fight not being even close... and I put money where my mouth is.

I think jones will win 2. I can see how Cormier could win, if he she's what I said. But I don't think he's capable if that.

Back