What breed makes the cutest puppers?

article-2305310-1926F7AD000005DC-201_634x410.jpg

ALL PUPPIES ARE CUTE!!!!

These are 3/6 of my chihuahua's puppies back in 2012.

image.jpeg

There's no right answer, all puppies are fucking adorable.

Just to add to the list though. Miniature Pinscher puppies!

Min-Pin-Group1.jpg

And their much bigger cousins, the Doberman pups.

doberman-pinscher-puppies-photo.jpg

Baby parrot, all time cutest, end of thread

1334716944329.cached.jpg

Don't know if they're P4P #1 cutest (because there are so many cute breeds out there) but Pugs deserve a mention.

Damnit, why did I enter this thread. I’m getting hungry again.

Saw a puppy last week that looked just this. Owner walked out of the apartment building with this thing leashed. After he got out the dog just sat the fuck down and looked at him. He tugged hard at the collar and got it moving again for like 5 more feet, but then it sat back down. He pulled the collar and tried to force it, but it wouldn't budge. Then he got fed up and grabbed it by the fat of it's back and carried it. I don't know shit about dogs, but it didn't seem totally right to me. :shrug

Saw a puppy last week that looked just this. Owner walked out of the apartment building with this thing leashed. After he got out the dog just sat the fuck down and looked at him. He tugged hard at the collar and got it moving again for like 5 more feet, but then it sat back down. He pulled the collar and tried to force it, but it wouldn't budge. Then he got fed up and grabbed it by the fat of it's back and carried it. I don't know shit about dogs, but it didn't seem totally right to me. :shrug

Yeah, definitely not the best way to handle. When we first got ours, he HATED going on walks. When he was at fuck it overload one of us would keep him and the other would go ahead and crouch down and call his name and clap and make a big deal out of it and then he'd come running toward. As he'd get closer, we kept moving away from him so he'd continue to chase. Eventually, he got the hang of it. Now, we have to spell out walk around him. Otherwise, all hell breaks loose.

Back