What are your stats, height, weight and fighting skills?

Says the tough guy over the internet. What a loser lmao.
Youre a welsher and were prolly sucking off smurfs
Out of a whole forum of “tough guys” saying shit over the internet youre in the bottom of the group

As usual had to google to convert from cm/kg, but should be right

I'm 37yo, 5'8 manlet, 176 lbs
8 years of Judo
4/5 years of kickboxing training with pros too, but never done competitions, not even amateur
3 years doing occasionally some attempt of MMA with group of friends, but while the group quality was'nt bad(most had years in some styles, some even former pros) essentially was just us lifting+sparring and trying to apply stuff we found on youtube lol

Good: power, chin, boxing, strenght, standing grappling, balance/space awareness, mixing striking and grappling without break the flow, having done actual hard sparring and real life fights

Bad: kicks, speed, reach, variety of combinations, kinda simple ground submission game, would be punched way less with more evasive footwork, aside lifting and running a bit last time i trained(sparring with friends) was like 2-3 years ago and to last time i did it a bit seriously/often with week schedule i guess 4 or 5 years ago

<WellThere>

3wL-Yn-87-kujEWLl-7tHOYa_gTjdGJJxf3feB4vDto.png

6’3
330Ibs
Blue Belt in Jiu Jitsu, 6 months of traditional kickboxing

Height: 5' 8"
Current weight: 185 lbs

Martial Arts training: Isshin-Ryu Karate - green belt
Tae Kwon Do - blue belt
Kickboxing - black belt
Kajukenbo Kempo - black belt
Haganah - associate instructor status

Combat sports: Amateur & pro boxing - welterweight to middleweight
Pro kickboxing - light-middleweight

Youre a welsher and were prolly sucking off smurfs
Out of a whole forum of “tough guys” saying shit over the internet youre in the bottom of the group

Suck me fool and then go cry some more about it.

Still crying bro? When are you going to get over it?
Its not like you got a pre 2010 acct you aint even working anything notable just get blasted and then make another one
Wont even stop your shit posting.
At this point you got less fave than a chomo going dorr to door telling peeps he they new neighbor

Height - 5’11 (180.5cm)

Weight - 200-205lbs

Experience: Amateur boxer, trained Muay Thai for 3 years. That was a few years ago though when I was 160lbs lean and shredded.

5'9, 145, one dimensional flashy counter striker with bad cardio.

Did you lost weight buddy?

5'8
138lbs very lean
33 years old
Lifelong kickboxing/muay thai practitioner until 2 years ago and a couple of Bjj lessons

Yeah I was about 210 pounds about 1 year ago but I nearly 90% of my adulthood I've been about 160 pounds. Damn you are skinny. Last time I was 138 pounds was probably when I was 15 years old.

I'm skinnier and weigh less than all of you (except for manlets) and I'd kick all of your asses

Yeah I was about 210 pounds about 1 year ago but I nearly 90% of my adulthood I've been about 160 pounds. Damn you are skinny. Last time I was 138 pounds was probably when I was 15 years old.
I have a small frame but yes.. Im pretty skinny. I like it that way tho. Whenever I put weight on it didnt felt good.

I have a small frame but yes.. Im pretty skinny. I like it that way tho. Whenever I put weight on it didnt felt good.
That's it, bro. Stay lean for as long as possible. I never thought I'd ever see north of 170-175 but once I hit 40-years-old my weight started creeping up ever so easily until 185 became the norm. And it's a constant battle to keep it there. So, stay lean while you can. It won't always be so easy.

That's it, bro. Stay lean for as long as possible. I never thought I'd ever see north of 170-175 but once I hit 40-years-old my weight started creeping up ever so easily until 185 became the norm. And it's a constant battle to keep it there. So, stay lean while you can. It won't always be so easy.
Yeah... at almost 34 is getting a little bit harder. Luckly I love biking and that helps a lot. Used to bike to the office and it was 1h20 a day but now I have a new job and Im working from home like 4 times at week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back