What are your saddest moments as an MMA fan?

seeing mayhem tap him out was difficult :(

By that time though no one really had any hopes for Sakuraba, it was difficult to watch but not unexpected.

The Sakuraba vs Schembri fight, now that one to this day still bothers me.

And to see Renzo gloating and being all smiles afterwards was the worst thing to see.

Gonzaga head kicking Cro Cop and Ko'ing him.

Also when Kazushi Sakuraba got annihilated by Ricardo Arona, the scene where the attendants rushing over to him with his face a totally mangled mess. I actually felt pity for him.

It's one of only a few fights, maybe the only fight that I refuse and can never watch again.

Anytime a legend of the sport starts to fade and starts to constantly lose like Anderson Silva, Cro Cop, Fedor, Chuck Liddell, ect.

Shogun getting owned by Jones. Hendo beating Shogun when shogun was dominating. Gus losing the Jones fight. Diego getting highway robbery decision over Pearson.

Wand getting his head kicked off by cro cop

CC after Gonzaga
Fedor losses
Nog arm break
Silva leg break

Also UFC 151 cancellation. The thought of Hendo one-punching Jones into another dimension... my dick can only get so hard. It had an awesome promo too

Hendo was already out of the fight when 151 was cancelled.

Maybe I'm just quibbling, but it seems a substantive difference to me because it seems like you blame the cancellation for not getting to see your fantasy come true.

brock getting beat by reem and Cain hurt

Those were among my favorites, possibly.

Seeing JDS get beat down by Cain hurt, though, more so the second time. When he planted on the crown of his head and was too dazed to continue, that was brutal.

Round 2 of Carwin Brock.

TJ Vs Barao.

JDS Hunt.

I'm going to shed an Indian tear if I name all of them, it rather not have those flashbacks.

Back