• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your plans for dinner?

It's not so bad. Our Cell has an 83" TV and surround sound. :p
maxresdefault.jpg

I pretty much live on these different $3 microwave meals lately. They're like butter chicken and rice, Tuna Bake, different pastas, Sweet Potato Cottage pie, etc.

I get a turkish roll, cut her open, and fill it with some microwaved vegies and whatever $3 meal I'm having.

It's fucking good, leaves no dishes, takes no preparation, and is ready to eat in under 10 mins. Lots of healthy options too. I could eat this stuff every day lol.

When we all meet up I will pay.

Great idea. Count me in.

Evening News:

200w.gif

"A breakaway cult that apparently worships someone called the Just Bleed God has ransacked a Chucky Cheese and have gotten into a violent debate as to whether certain females elbows are pointy."

just-bleed.gif

Bucket of chicken and jojo's for me and the fam that I got at the grocery store

I've sent husband out to HMart, I'm running low on my potions. He's going to pick up a duck so we're having crispy duck, with spring onions and cucumber with hoisin. Easy dinner.
They had an hmart when I lived in Washington. It was an Asian grocery store. Is that what it is there?

Back