What Are Your Favourite pre-UFC fights?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So as the title asks, what your favourite pre-UFC fights?

Mine is Akin Duran vs Rustam Khabilov; which unfortunately I cannot find, but he suplexes the guy onto his head, it is pretty brutal.

Also, Adlan Amagov vs Maskhat Akhmetov
[YT]76JMb-mF8OQ[/YT]

Albert Tumenov vs Viskhan Amerkhanov
[YT]EeiHz0zZTxs[/YT]
Sych a fast leg kick counter.
So, post!

David vs Goliath

You mean a fighter that later on fought in the UFC and had a fun fight previously?

This one was surprising, as Antonio was not aggressive before

You mean a fighter that later on fought in the UFC and had a fun fight previously?

Yes, or good ko/submission, what is a better way to word this? I am unsure how to write what you mean shorter. My English is good, but until this haha

I don't know how to embed clips, but most fights I saw of Doo Ho Choi's and Thomas Almeida's were awesome.

Yes, or good ko/submission, what is a better way to word this? I am unsure how to write what you mean shorter. My English is good, but until this haha

No problem.
You mean with a nice finish?

Nice finish/great fight, either :D

I think I got it right with Antonio Mckee.
He was very successful with his wins but he was really boring.
Then he threw in those crazy elbows and cut the guy up so bad that it was squirting.
That was memorable.

I don't know how to embed clips, but most fights I saw of Doo Ho Choi's and Thomas Almeida's were awesome.

Click "Go advanced" beside "post reply" at the bottom, then click the youtube icon and post everything after "?v=" and post inbetween [YT] [/YT]

But,yeah Doo Ho Choi and Almeida have some great ko's and finishes
[YT]TbLDHx7L3OY[/YT]

Click "Go advanced" beside "post reply" at the bottom, then click the youtube icon and post everything after "?v=" and post inbetween [YT] [/YT]

But,yeah Doo Ho Choi and Almeida have some great ko's and finishes
[YT]TbLDHx7L3OY[/YT]
Thank you!

Vernon White vs Katsuomi Inagaki is probably the most entertaining pre-UFC fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back