What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played for 2 hours, found it insanely meh. But thats me, and maybe I was in a wrong frame of mind then. You may definitely like it, and I sure as shit am going to give it a second try.
Broadly speaking, I disliked it too (and played it A-Z incl. DLC) but didn't want to have Valor go into it thinking this or that was suspect, lol. Heaps loved the title so I hope he enjoys it much the same.

cc: @Uncommon Valor

The expansion pack (Frozen Wilds, was it?) is worth the buy, FWIW.

Broadly speaking, I disliked it too (and played it A-Z incl. DLC) but didn't want to have Valor go into it thinking this or that was suspect, lol. Heaps loved the title so I hope he enjoys it much the same.

cc: @Uncommon Valor

The expansion pack (Frozen Wilds, was it?) is worth the buy, FWIW.
Its funny I have the GOTY edition, and seriously wanted to like it. Just didnt hit it with me, I guess.

But a majority of people love this game.

Picked up that Grand Touring Game gonna try that and also playing some Magic Duels and 3on3 Freestyle in the interim. Still have to go and play Slain too. So many gaaaames.

Finished Mafia 3. It was ok. Gunning down rival mobsters was fun since they always felt meaty and their reactions to that shit were pretty satisfying. But it's very repetitive and the driving isn't fun enough to make it bearable. There wasn't much to the story, which I guess is a good thing because it could've easily gone overboard with the woke. The CIA guy was awesome. After the game got tired after about 8 hours he kept me going. One thing that bothered was the soundtrack was too good. Like it was non-stop classics over and over and it came off as smug.

I guess next I'll play Victor Vran or Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

Finished Mafia 3. It was ok. Gunning down rival mobsters was fun since they always felt meaty and their reactions to that shit were pretty satisfying. But it's very repetitive and the driving isn't fun enough to make it bearable. There wasn't much to the story, which I guess is a good thing because it could've easily gone overboard with the woke. The CIA guy was awesome. After the game got tired after about 8 hours he kept me going. One thing that bothered was the soundtrack was too good. Like it was non-stop classics over and over and it came off as smug.

I guess next I'll play Victor Vran or Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana
Mafia 2 was amazing from a stry perspective and the driving was super satisfying with amazing soundtrack. Seems like Mafia 3 is like and I got it free from PS plus, in the backlog yup.

Mafia 2 was amazing from a stry perspective and the driving was super satisfying with amazing soundtrack. Seems like Mafia 3 is like and I got it free from PS plus, in the backlog yup.
How big is your backlog at this point?

How big is your backlog at this point?
I wouldnt be surprised if its near a thousand lol.

So many PS3, PS2 and PS1 games I want to play.

Im hoping to be fully done with Sekiro this month, then maybe get onto Days Gone, then Witcher 3. Go back to play RE games that I have left, finish Nier Automata, maybe mix it up with a narrative driven game like TWD, go through Bayonetta 1-2. Mario Rabbids, the DLC for Zelda BOTW, replay TLOU, go through Killer is Dead, buy a PS2 to play Silent Hill 2, go through Silent hill 1 on my vita, list goes on and on and on.

Just managed to beat Vicar Amelia. How hard is the next boss?
Her predecessor awaits. *evil laugh

Congrats, brother. 'Next' is a legless concept in Soulsborne – the paths are yours to walk, and 'where to now' is as much a destination as any.

Hard AF.

bork1}

On my way to get some Kojima Productions merch about a game I have zero clue about.

On my way to get some Kojima Productions merch about a game I have zero clue about.
There are these cute, little guys in Nioh called Kodama – think the Japanese equivalent of a shy albeit wisdom-having Western gnome. Since my having played last year, I only see Kodama now when I read Kojima, ha.

Found a game still. Like this, Jo –

Nioh-shrine-01.jpg

There are these cute, little guys in Nioh called Kodama – think the Japanese equivalent of a shy albeit wisdom-having Western gnome. Since my having played last year, I only see Kodama now when I read Kojima, ha.
So just bought super over priced t shirts for a game I have zero idea about (death stranding), and a Kojima productions shirt. They had this little statues going for nearly £200, and a near £300 necklace with some damn equations. Lol wtf.

I bought an Xbox One S last week with Forza Horizon 4, as well as a free months game pass.

I’ve downloaded Fallout 4, Ark, Halo: Master Chief edition, Shadow Warrior 2 and I bought and downloaded Borderlands: Handsome Collection.

Fallout 4 frustrates me because I don’t like having such low SPECIAL stats. I’d like to try out everything and don’t want to have to do multiple play through to do that. It looks okay but I have reset repeatedly, due to the SPECIAL thing.

I played Ark a lot on iPad and it is far prettier on the Xbox, though the controls frustrated me to the point that I uninstalled it. Also only horizontal widescreen and it makes everything look tiny.

Shadow Warrior 2 hasn’t gotten much love yet.

Halo was supposed to be for me and the girlfriend, though it seems to be only horizontal widescreen and it makes the game look shit.

Borderlands 2 has vertical widescreen and it looks fun so far, but the girlfriend is terrible at it. She is fairly new to games, today was her first FPS and she cannot even look straight ahead.

Forza Horizon 4 looks great, though I haven’t really been in the mood to play much of it so far.

To be honest I’m starting to regret the purchase, simply because my bank balance could be a bit bigger right about now.

Then again, I am thinking of buying GTA V and one of the EA UFC or WWE games...

Is it just me or does the city in Arkham Knight seems kind of empty (in comparison to Arkham City anyway)?

I'm enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn so far, but I'm not seeing how it's a great as everyone is making it seem. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game, but it doesn't seem as mind blowing as everyone is making it seem. Perhaps I need to more deep into the game ?

Just managed to beat Vicar Amelia. How hard is the next boss?

It depends on which boss you end up fighting next. The game’s not linear. If you fight the Witch of Hemwick next she’s probably the easiest boss of the entire game. If you fight the Blood Starved Beast or Darkbeast Paarl or the Shadow of Yharnam next then you are in for a considerably harder fight.

It depends on which boss you end up fighting next. The game’s not linear. If you fight the Witch of Hemwick next she’s probably the easiest boss of the entire game. If you fight the Blood Starved Beast or Darkbeast Paarl or the Shadow of Yharnam next then you are in for a considerably harder fight.
I've already faced the Blood Starved Beast and I found him to be pretty tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back