What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Me - some good ideas and gimmicks in this but the writing is very bland. Which is surprising since these same developers made Life is Strange. The combat ends up being a slog where you feel underpowered and it takes ages to deal with simple enemies, and the climbing doesn't feel natural or smooth compared to Tomb Raider or Uncharted

Once I finish it I'll start South Park Stick of Truth or Rayman Origins

what about the new South Park one? im playing it and its a great rpg and hilarious

Remember Me - some good ideas and gimmicks in this but the writing is very bland. Which is surprising since these same developers made Life is Strange. The combat ends up being a slog where you feel underpowered and it takes ages to deal with simple enemies, and the climbing doesn't feel natural or smooth compared to Tomb Raider or Uncharted

Once I finish it I'll start South Park Stick of Truth or Rayman Origins

Those guys who made Remember me, also made Life is Strange. The writing is superior even though they still made sure to fill it with cliche teenage tropes. Still I recommend you play that game, its fantastic It takes an episode or two to actually get into as its quit slow early on,

Stick of Truth is superior to the newer South Park game, enjoy it.

Origins is damn awesome, got the platinum trophy on the Vita.
Just finished Last of Us yesterday + DLC.

Very good game.

Gonna play JOURNEY before my PS+ expired in 3-4 days.

After that gonna start GTA5...

I'm becoming old...online gaming is not for me anymore

Youre gonna play some of the greatest experiences in gaming history, lucky guy. Enjoy.

Those guys who made Remember me, also made Life is Strange. The writing is superior even though they still made sure to fill it with cliche teenage tropes. Still I recommend you play that game, its fantastic It takes an episode or two to actually get into as its quit slow early on,

I played Life is Strange bro and loved it, although it lays on the hipster shit at times. Looking forward to Vampyr from the same guys

Monster Hunter World (which is pretty decent) and Celeste (which is awesome)

Journey was a great 2 hours experience. i LIKED IT .

GTA 5 and Outlast 1 are next on my to do list.

Noticed a game called Rusty Lakes: Roots in my steam library. Don't when/why I bought it but it's really cool. It's a creepy point and click puzzle type deal. It has some really bizarre moments and few scares. I really dig it.

Checked the store page and it's only a couple bucks and there's also two other games in the series.

On my second playtrough of Persona 5. Just finished Star wars battlefront 2 campaign.

Finished DreamBreak and The Fall. Might join @Zer and start The Stick of Truth as well.

Finished Super Robot Wars 3, which was so freaking grueling. The final battle had like maybe 7 bosses with ????/???? HP and you couldn't get a break to upgrade your team. Whoever designed this game had no regard for people who had to go to sleep and do stuff the next day.

Thinking I might play through Fallout 4 soon. How is its DLC? I had all the DLC for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but I haven’t purchase any for 4. The PS store has the season pass 50% off right now so I was contemplating it, but it’s still pretty pricey, so I’ll only buy it if the dlc is comparable to the last two games which had excellent dlc.

Thinking I might play through Fallout 4 soon. How is its DLC? I had all the DLC for Fallout 3 and New Vegas, but I haven’t purchase any for 4. The PS store has the season pass 50% off right now so I was contemplating it, but it’s still pretty pricey, so I’ll only buy it if the dlc is comparable to the last two games which had excellent dlc.

I heard it was pretty good, I too almost made that purchase on my One back around the holidays when it was on sale and now it's on sale again. I had a few friends tell me it was good, especially Nuka World and Far Harbor. Would probably be a good buy.

Bought the NASCAR DLC for Forza 6. Quite enjoying it. Didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I have, the cars are a blast to drive and good production value for the DLC.

Also started and playing through Assassins Creed Unity. About 4 hours in.. not sure why it got all the hate it got. No crashes yet and only one minor bug so far. Ubi patched the game up significantly so there is that but judging it today I am enjoying it a lot. Arno is a lot less annoying then Ezio.

Mainly Dragon Age: Inquisition, along with AC: Oranges, Deus Ex: MD, Hitman, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Arkham Knight, Just Cause 3, and Fallout 4.

Noticed a game called Rusty Lakes: Roots in my steam library. Don't when/why I bought it but it's really cool. It's a creepy point and click puzzle type deal. It has some really bizarre moments and few scares. I really dig it.

Checked the store page and it's only a couple bucks and there's also two other games in the series.
I played all their stuff on Android. Eight or nine free Cube Escape games (properly free) and three paid games. Got the latest one, Rusty Lake: Paradise, on my phone at the moment.

Finished Candleman, Edith Fitch, Three Forths Home, Monopoly Deal and almost got 100 percent on Paladin.

Good for a Gamerscore of 5300 in past few days.

43 strawberries and 1,345 deaths later I finished Celeste. Damn that was a good game.

I know I’m super late to the party, but I just started playing The Witcher 3, with all of the DLC’s my wife got me for Christmas. I haven’t even fought the royal griffin yet, I’ve been exploring the surrounding area and I’m enjoying it.

I know I’m super late to the party, but I just started playing The Witcher 3, with all of the DLC’s my wife got me for Christmas. I haven’t even fought the royal griffin yet, I’ve been exploring the surrounding area and I’m enjoying it.
I've played a little of it too. I've got too many games to play and not enough time to play them. I basically abandoned what I'd been playing on my 360 when I got an Xbone. Planning on saving up for a Switch and a PS4 too, which is overkill.

After nearly 2 years I’m finally playing through Dark Souls 3. I’m maybe about 1/4 to 1/3 through the main game, then I’ve also got the DLC.

I’ve seen a lot of people in the past call this one the best of the Soulsborne series, but I’m honestly not sure if I’m seeing it. Not to say that it’s bad, it just doesn’t feel fresh. Bloodborne was different enough from the previous Souls games that it didn’t feel stale, while DS3 feels like a little bit of a regression.

Currently playing God Eater Resurrection on the Vita, bought God Eater 2 for the PS4 and got a code for this with it

I've played a little of it too. I've got too many games to play and not enough time to play them. I basically abandoned what I'd been playing on my 360 when I got an Xbone. Planning on saving up for a Switch and a PS4 too, which is overkill.

Oh man, not enough time in my life to finish all the games I have; not including the games I don’t own but really want. A life time of half-finished games dating back to the NES. Maybe one day when I retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back