What are you looking forward to in the next few months?

Murdoch

Brown Belt
Reaction score
With the Mundials wrapping up what is the next thing you're looking forward to?

Some things I can't wait to see (I'm just not sure when they'll be out!)

Jiu Jitsu Battle, Eddie Bravo Invitational, Dream and Metamoris Tournaments. These three events are pushing spectator and athlete friendly professional events. Really looking forward to the next installment of each.

FIVE Grappling's National Championship. It will be awesome to see a championship filled with tournament proven athletes.

UFC Fan Expo Grappling superfights. Always a great show.

I'm really excited about working with Stuart Cooper on some collaborations. Of course I look forward to all of his upcoming projects.

The Red Belts Documentary. I may get a red belt before it comes out but whenever it does I'll be stoked. So much great history there.

Promotions! It's always great to see a new batch of promotions after Mundials. Congrats to everyone that got belts on the mat this weekend.

The Kit Dale and Nic Gregoriades Collabo DVD. I think everyone is going to like this. We'll have a lot more information about it as it gets closer to release.

The return of Roger to sport jiu jitsu! Now if we could only entice Marcelo to come back!

Some great Jiu Jitsu fighters entering MMA. I'm not a big fan of his but I am interested in seeing Kron in MMA. Ryan Hall and Justin Rader are both killing it these days. Tanquinho, Braga Neto and Frazzato seem to be getting better all the time as well.

What are you looking forward to?

Probably Five because of the ruleset, and from a personal standpoint it will be right in my backyard (championships). Jiu Jitsu battle has to be a not too distant second, truly enjoy watching lower belts compete, love the submissions format.

Back