What Are You Listening To? (Vol.53)

I dig it. I really like Mob Boss.

I was looking for a local ska called Waf-FU... but I don't think anything ever made it online.

I got it stuck in my head last night making dinner just from reading your response. Love that album still remember the day I got it skippin school with my wife .

These songs are probably from the happiest I ever was in life.

Some days you just gotta get out the Social Distortion

One of my all time faves and one of few bands I probably have seen as many times as some of my local faves. I consider white light white heat white trash maybe the greatest album ever. It totally rocks and has immeasurable sentimental value to me. One of a very small handful of " my bands" that my mom not only tolerated but also liked.

Lots of Social Distortion. Saw them in September. Was really great but being older I had to stand near the back and enjoy it from there.

Was hoping they'd play Prison Bound but alas, no cigar. This is a cool version but I still prefer the live at the roxy version the best.

Lots of Social Distortion. Saw them in September. Was really great but being older I had to stand near the back and enjoy it from there.

Was hoping they'd play Prison Bound but alas, no cigar. This is a cool version but I still prefer the live at the roxy version the best.

You walked down the street with blue hair you was gonna get Inna fight with about 5 angry construction workers!

Line was an inside joke with a buddy of mine way back when due to the fact we couldn't go anywhere without someone getting into it with me over shit like that.

I like the piano intro version best but live at the roxy was my introduction to that song and I love it too. Used to jack my sisters live at the roxy cd constantly.

Live at the roxy was totally on the list of cds I never left home without in high-school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josiah Judson
Back