What Are You Listening To? (Vol.51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played by the rules, and have been a genuine person in all interactions for 10 years, and tonight posted an AfroMan song "Hunter Got High " in the War Room which got "Great Beyonded" almost instantly , and I challenged the mod x2 about why?(with no response) which is the first time I experienced that, and I feel strongly about it because nothing "offensive" was said, and just the mods political leaning came into play....should I get banned forever..love you guys! @Zer @StonedLemur @Jackonfire @BroRogan

Last edited:
I've played by the rules, and have been a genuine person in all interactions for 10 years, and tonight posted an AfroMan song "Hunter Got High " in the War Room which got "Great Beyonded" almost instantly , and I challenged the mod x2 about why?(with no response) which is the first time I experienced that, and I feel strongly about it because nothing "offensive" was said, and just the mods political leaning came into play....should I get banned forever..love you guys! @Zer @StonedLemur @Jackonfire @BroRogan
I think you'll be alright bud. Like you said, you've always been a solid poster. I pretty much stay out of the War Room but I think if you would have posted the video in the lounge thread you would have been alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back