What Are You Listening To? (Vol.49)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out this Lol Tolhurst and Budgie album that came out last month that I somehow missed until now.

Hey @Jackonfire have you checked this out yet? Some cool collabs on this. Here’s one with James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem, and one with Arrow de Wilde from Starcrawler.

Checking out this Lol Tolhurst and Budgie album that came out last month that I somehow missed until now.

Hey @Jackonfire have you checked this out yet? Some cool collabs on this. Here’s one with James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem, and one with Arrow de Wilde from Starcrawler.

Nice. I didn't realize that had come out. I read about it a couple of months back. Thanks for the reminder. I'm liking what I've heard so far.

Alright @Chad The Limey 👿 hope sliding smooth into the weekend and doing good overall! It's that day of the week again... P.S. Somehow can't find our Thrash Metal Friday gif anymore :rolleyes::confused:

Shoutout to @Nameless Ghoul @mantis_fist

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Alright @Chad The Limey 👿 hope sliding smooth into the weekend and doing good overall! It's that day of the week again... P.S. Somehow can't find our Thrash Metal Friday gif anymore :rolleyes::confused:

Shoutout to @Nameless Ghoul @mantis_fist

giphy.gif

Yes mate, the gif is back! :cool: Hope you’re good brutha!

Happy thrash metal throwback Friday, Shergang! Weekend well wishes to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back