What Are You Listening To? (Vol.37)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Jordison

Ah man wtf was hoping you were just referring to his tenure with slipknot. This didn’t make any major news outlet or is my head buried in the sand? What a bummer. Just the other day I was watching some of his isolated drum cams on YouTube. He was very talented and that early slipknot shit is all great. He was such a huge part of that band. Fuck. RIP

Edit seems it was covered in the media. Surprised I didn’t hear about it yesterday

Ah man wtf was hoping you were just referring to his tenure with slipknot. This didn’t make any major news outlet or is my head buried in the sand? What a bummer. Just the other day I was watching some of his isolated drum cams on YouTube. He was very talented and that early slipknot shit is all great. He was such a huge part of that band. Fuck. RIP

Edit seems it was covered in the media. Surprised I didn’t hear about it yesterday
Yeah man, it’s a total bummer. Heard he was always telling the younger generations the tips and tricks of the craft Maybe a song by something he did recently would have been more appropriate, but can’t fuck with the classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back