• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Are You Listening To? (Vol.22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a documentary about Pentagram's frontman Bobby Liebling some few years ago. Actually, Pentagram had a good manager with lots of ties in musical industry. He was really trying to push them toward the success but Bobby and company were trying to fuck all up as much as possible. Every time when someone from musical industry came to watch them play they were too fucked up to perform.

Even after all that fuckery, their manager somehow convinced the manager and producer of Blue Oyster Cult to watch them reherse. Guy was impressed with them and he arranged them a recording session in the same studio where Blue Oyster Cult recorded their albums. Bobby Liebling, high on drugs, got into the conflict with the producer about sound and production. Recording was stopped and cancelled and that happened to be the last chance for them to get big.

The last thing I know is that Bobby has returned to his old drug habbits and that he is in jail for assaulting his 87 years old mother.
Pretty sure I saw the same documentary, think it was on Netflix. Guy was digging through this incredibly dirty house looking for just 1 little pebble of crack. Got off it and then like you said fell back into it. Can't believe he hit his 87 year old mom, they let him stay in their house and he's likely ruined their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back