What Are You Listening To? (Vol.16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm background watching Atomic Blonde and they played quite a few good retro songs. I'm gonna need to look up the soundtrack.

Been listening to Whiskeytown all weekend. Ryan Adams is such a great song writer. I read he has 3 new albums coming out this year alone.

Rob Sonic is insane. Dude should be legend status by now. So slept on.

Last edited:

I don't got hate for myself I got nothing to say to me I spend every day with me I'm tired, I need an escape It's hard to relate to me Straight out the bottle no chasing it Look in my eyes I'm a space cadet Just a matter of time I'm embracing death Deadpool you should place a bet I'm in the bowels of war But I feel no stress when I let it pour But it all come back when I can't run back Anything that even happened the night before Always gonna fall on the sharpest sword Always gonna sleep on the hardest floor You can still see light in the darkest corner But you still feel lost when it's unexplored So I'ma see black till my eyes adjust Til my time is up Til my mind is fucked Limp around town on an irish crutch With a belly full of whiskey and self disgust Peeking at my own dead body through splayed hands As I grunt and I drool like a caveman Fucked up I'm a fool With a room with a view of a wasteland Sit and watch the stoop light flicker Stoop lights flicker cuz my eyes half closed Eyes half closed cuz the bottle half gone Bottle half gone stoop lights on strobe Can't stop thinking thats my mind on liquor Mind on liquor now my mind half gone Mind half gone cuz I wish I had a family Family ain't here cuz I been living wrong Sit and watch the stoop light flicker Stoop lights flicker cuz my eyes half closed Eyes half closed cuz the bottle half gone Bottle half gone stoop lights on strobe Can't stop thinking thats my mind on liquor Mind on liquor now my mind half gone Mind half gone cuz I wish I had a family Family ain't here cuz I been living wrong Puke in my mouth I got used to the flavor Face on a porcelain photo engraved of Memories fade and they float in the air Like dust casting shadows in sodium vapor Waking up in situations Feel like I'm living in suspended animations Guess I'm still sober on occasion And thats enough for me to rationanlize inebriation Told you I ain't right, you knew it going in Just shut the fuck up if you wanna be a friend I don't want to stretch you more than you extend I don't want to spit in the hand that you lend I did it to myself I get what I deserve Thoughts in my head feel like a raw nerve I'm looking for an answer I don't wanna hurt but I just wanna sleep when I'm tired of earth Sit and watch the stoop light flicker Stoop lights flicker cuz my eyes half closed Eyes half closed cuz the bottle half gone Bottle half gone stoop lights on strobe Can't stop thinking thats my mind on liquor Mind on liquor now my mind half gone Mind half gone cuz I wish I had a family Family ain't here cuz I been living wrong Sit and watch the stoop light flicker Stoop lights flicker cuz my eyes half closed Eyes half closed cuz the bottle half gone Bottle half gone stoop lights on strobe Can't stop thinking thats my mind on liquor Mind on liquor now my mind half gone Mind half gone cuz I wish I had a family Family ain't here cuz I been living wrong Sit and watch the stoop light flicker Stoop lights flicker cuz my eyes half closed Eyes half closed cuz the bottle half gone Bottle half gone stoop lights on strobe Can't stop thinking thats my mind on liquor Mind on liquor now my mind half gone Mind half gone cuz I wish I had a family Family ain't here cuz I been living wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back