What are you doing tonight?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Its 1am for me, and the nigh is just getting started. No work tomorrow so Im planning on getting hammered, finding a movie to watch, possibly rewatching some great fights, and making a crab and shrimp boil

1am and drinking my 9th or 10th beer.

Watching Goliath, thinking about doing a boxing circuit in the basement, but as usual I’m procrastinating

I was out In the rain the entire day scouting for moose (season opens in a few days). Drenched and cold all day long. Just got home and took a long hot shower and ate a sandwich.

Tonight’s plan, probably lay around, sherdog a bit, let my cats and sip some laphroaig.

I was out In the rain the entire day scouting for moose (season opens in a few days). Drenched and cold all day long. Just got home and took a long hot shower and ate a sandwich.

Tonight’s plan, probably lay around, sherdog a bit, let my cats and sip some laphroaig.

Wait, wat? Let me get this straight. You spent a whole day miserable cold and wet looking at moose you cant even shoot yet? As if they will still be in that same area a few days from now? lol

I would pay $100 right now to be able to watch the new shark movie The Meg on my computer while I get tOrEE Up

staying home tonight and will have a couple of beers with some vodka after....cant go crazy as i have things to do tomorrow.

1am and drinking my 9th or 10th beer.

What kind? I picked up a 6pac of a walnut brown ale on a wim and its actually pretty good. Once I'm down with these Ill hit the gin and OJ. I almost never drink beer and just stick with the hard stuff and some juice but decided to switch it up

I'm going to spend the entire night alternating between sherdog, eating, and watching the youtubes. Eventually I'll grow tired and go to sleep. I'll continue this cycle for about 30 hours and then in a nervous scramble attempt to get all the weekend activities done on Sunday. But that will only last a few hours before I give up the inveitable doom of it all and take a long afternoon nap. I'll awaken around 5pm and run to the supermarket to get some shamefully high calorie meal and then rush home to cook it. Then it's 9pm and I've only done 1/15th of what I've planned for the weekend and I'll lie down and attempt to get a nice nights sleep but I've already ruined it and I'll lie there awake for hours. I won't get the proper amount of rest and I'll put 12+ hours days all week at work, come home put it another hour or two, and still never catch up.

I'll never get laid, I'll never be rich, and I can't even enjoy a meal because I'm always overfed and never truly hungry.

Still drinking at 1:19 but have to sleep soon. Covering for my GM tomorrow and have to be at work at 10:30. FML. Did watch Point Break tonight on HULU so that was nice.

What kind? I picked up a 6pac of a walnut brown ale on a wim and its actually pretty good. Once I'm down with these Ill hit the gin and OJ. I almost never drink beer and just stick with the hard stuff and some juice but decided to switch it up

Dale's Pale Ale, every day sir.

Wait, wat? Let me get this straight. You spent a whole day miserable cold and wet looking at moose you cant even shoot yet? As if they will still be in that same area a few days from now? lol

Pretty much yeah. But if you can figure nd where they are consistently spending time then there’s at least a chance you’ll find them there again.

Also b I got cold and wet for a week is a small price to pubfo a freezer with 500lbs of meat in it...

I'm going to spend the entire night alternating between sherdog, eating, and watching the youtubes. Eventually I'll grow tired and go to sleep. I'll continue this cycle for about 30 hours and then in a nervous scramble attempt to get all the weekend activities done on Sunday. But that will only last a few hours before I give up the inveitable doom of it all and take a long afternoon nap. I'll awaken around 5pm and run to the supermarket to get some shamefully high calorie meal and then rush home to cook it. Then it's 9pm and I've only done 1/15th of what I've planned for the weekend and I'll lie down and attempt to get a nice nights sleep but I've already ruined it and I'll lie there awake for hours. I won't get the proper amount of rest and I'll put 12+ hours days all week at work, come home put it another hour or two, and still never catch up.

I'll never get laid, I'll never be rich, and I can't even enjoy a meal because I'm always overfed and never truly hungry.

Damn, wasn't quite expecting that. If it makes you feel any better, I myself have wasted 2 out of 3 days of my vacation so far and have not done the really important shit yet. Only the easiest chore on my list lol. Hoping I can pull myself together to get the other important stuff done tomorrow.

Pretty much yeah. But if you can figure nd where they are consistently spending time then there’s at least a chance you’ll find them there again.

Also b I got cold and wet for a week is a small price to pubfo a freezer with 500lbs of meat in it...

Thats fair, getting into hunting is actually extremely high on my list of stuff I want to do/start this year. I just love the idea of it but have never done it. So many positives

Insanely cheap for the amount of meat you get
More humane and respectful to the animal
Higher quality meat
Fun to hunt/kill shit
I love guns

I have no idea when hunting season is in my state and what I can legally hunt. I need to research it ASAP

this dude hunts

jesus that was depressing. What sad ass sub reddit did you steal that from?

I take it that its bow only for that early in the season?

Damn, wasn't quite expecting that. If it makes you feel any better, I myself have wasted 2 out of 3 days of my vacation so far and have not done the really important shit yet. Only the easiest chore on my list lol. Hoping I can pull myself together to get the other important stuff done tomorrow.

I suggest you ditch all plans for tonight and just hit the sheets for a few hours, put in a nice morning jog, and then attack the day.

Back