What are the ideal times to eat?

Without actually going to a nutritionist you need to figure out your metabolic rate what your body type is and how much water you need a day.
You also need to figure out how your body processes sugars and it would be a good idea to figure out how many calories you actually burn in a day.
Problem with eating to lose weight depends really on what you do during the day. Your body processes food weird depending on your activities. If you sit on a chair and drive alot and dont go to the gym you retain fat cells easier then someone who drinks alot of coffee runs around all day with a labour based job. Also if you starve yourself your body retains fat cells too. Im educated from Google no credentials though. Do some research on Google alot of people say 4-5 small snacks and meals work. Some people say 3 square meals and keep your water up. Tough call man

Stop worrying about times. Just eat and work out.

I've noticed that when I midnight snacks I barely lose any weight by sleeping. I normally lose 2 lbs overnight sleeping, so I think it DOES matter. I know about the 6 meals a day but that seems like too much work. I was wondering if it was ideal to eat like 8am bfast, 12pm lunch, and 6pm dinner.

You eat when you're actually hungry, rather than when you're bored. Specifics don't matter as much as consistency.

I've noticed that when I midnight snacks I barely lose any weight by sleeping. I normally lose 2 lbs overnight sleeping, so I think it DOES matter. I know about the 6 meals a day but that seems like too much work. I was wondering if it was ideal to eat like 8am bfast, 12pm lunch, and 6pm dinner.

You "lose" weight by sleeping by breathing out moisture that you aren't replenishing and by taking a morning piss, sweating during the night, etc. You aren't losing fat, it's water. If you eat late at night, the mass of the food in your body counters the mass of the moisture you lost, keeping your scale weight relatively stable.

Eat when you're hungry, eat clean, lift heavy shit. I recommend weighing yourself once a week at a routine time--for me it's Saturday mornings. The routine time will minimize fluctuation due to food mass in your gut, water weight, etc.

I'm another member of the "eat when you feel hungry without going over your calorie limit" bandwagon. No study has ever shown meal timing to be relevant.

I'm another member of the "eat when you feel hungry without going over your calorie limit" bandwagon. No study has ever shown meal timing to be relevant.

eat your healthy clean food when it is convenient for your schedule and/or when your body tells you to.

weight loss is about what you eat, not when you eat it.

6:17 am, 12:39pm, and lastly 10:12pm. Sadly those are your only options, with great power comes great responsibility

Rather how much (or little) you eat, not what you eat and when you eat it,

how much you eat would be (or was meant to) included in the "what you eat".

Back