What are the best shin pads to get?

R

Red-Spyder

What are the best shin pads to get..? Anyone?
For sparring.. that are very good , wont come out or off, and wont break. Also easy to clean if possible..best price also..

Any quality leather pair that is a good price. Try Ringside or Title or Fairtex. After your shins get harder you can wear the karate ones that are only foam and cloth.

$25.00 for those is a super sweet deal. I have a pair just like them and they rarely slip. Initially they seemed stiff and cut into my foot but now that they are broken in I don't even notice them. Great protection and vey light.

I hate the bitches that slip or slide to the side when training. I'm thinking of trying the slide on Combat Sports brand that has the sleeve.

Brandinho said:
Any quality leather pair that is a good price. Try Ringside or Title or Fairtex. After your shins get harder you can wear the karate ones that are only foam and cloth.

agree- don't buy cheap and nasty- you buy quality like fairtex- you won't ever need another pair of shinpads

I have a pair of Twins Pro style shin pads and I like them a lot, BUT - I have to admit, after a few hard kicks the velcro strap starts to loosen up a bit. That's the only thinkg that troubles me about them, though, and I've learned to crank them tight.

Back