What are the best fight so far this year?

NoLimitWordz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been busy lately and havent really watched any fights at all this year. Just a bunch of shit came up. Last fight i watched was the St. Pierre/Hendricks fight. Dont even remember when that happened so you can name any of the best fights since then.

Feel free to name as many as you want as im going to get caught up in the good fights thats happened atleast. Anyway thanks to anyone who feel like helping me out.

Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva 2 days ago if you haven't seen that. Hendricks vs. Lawler was probably FOTY so far for me.

Hendricks vs Lawler has been my favorite so far. I'm biased though.

brown/silva. Hendricks/lawler was fuckin awesome.... almost nothing better than a razor-close title fight that's 2-2 going into round 5. but brown/silva, despite being a one-sided beatdown after 3 minutes, had a lot of action and drama.

dong/Hathaway was amazing, as well.

Hendricks/Lawler so far. Brown/Silva might have the best single round, however.

Brown/Silva, the entire card was exciting, contrary to all the people bitching and having sand shoved up their asses before the event.

Yui Chul Nam vs Kazuki Tokudome from the TUF China Finale.

10-7 round followed by a 10-8 round in the other direction and they were still going after it in the third round(my judging not the official decision).

Brown/Silva round 1 was round of the year though.

Matt Brown vs Silva. I had to watch it the next day bc I passed out I was so mad I didn't get to see it live.

Hendricks vs Lawler
Brown vs Silva
Kim vs Hathaway
Saffiedine vs Lim
Browne vs Werdum

1. Lawler vs Hendricks
2. Gomi vs Villa Flag
3. Brown vs. Silva
4. Saffiedine vs Lim
5. Trujillo vs varner
6. Bruce leeroy vs Pettis
7. Rua vs Hendo
8. Curran vs Strauss
9. Gastellum vs Story
10. Jones vs Texiera

like others have said, brown vs silva was an epic fight. it's a must watch fight.

Yui Chul Nam vs Kazuki Tokudome from the TUF China Finale.

10-7 round followed by a 10-8 round in the other direction and they were still going after it in the third round(my judging not the official decision).

Brown/Silva round 1 was round of the year though.

good call. that's one of those forgotten fights (clearly not by everyone). what a war that was! back and forth. it's cool when you see 10-9s back and forth, but that was one of the most intense fights. thanks for the reminder

Back