• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are some weird fighter habits during fights like Dustin constantly fixing his shorts?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score

Poirier fixes his shorts as a way to reset during his fights. Does any other fighter have weird habits like this? Also if you watch boxing Leo Santa Cruz would always shake off his glove as a way to reset.

Roy Jones Jr. Used to do the same thing, he'd adjust his trunks habitually. Against james Toney, it almost seemed to force him to pause for Roy to reset.

Benson would fix his hair constantly lol

KJ Noons constantly moving his hair. It used to piss me off so much no one timed it and popped him while he was doing it.

The shorts thing I believe is from them being poor fitting and not wanting to be restricted while high kicking. Thats why a lot of fighters cut them on the side.

Forrest would always touch his nose

Conor with hair repeatedly pushes his hair to the side even if its not in his eyes

Holly Holm fight stance like she has one of those chaturbate vibrators in her shorts

Last edited:
Holly screams everytime she's about to throw something

Cub Swanson always sticks out his tounge when he get's hit

Kamaru Usman freezes up for what seems to be an eternity when he get's hit clean

Matt Brown always telegraphed his attack with an ugly face. Not sure if he still does that.

Any time my dick goes south, I always readjust. I only feel comfortable when my dick is facing north. It is what it is.

Women fighters are always adjusting their shorts or top. It’s actually very common, and usually just has to do with comfort, or mobility.

tenor.gif

I forget who but there was a fighter constantly picking at part of his shorts getting stuck in his ass/ taint and then he finally fought someone who mocked at him for it. I cant remember but thought it was amusing.
Bothering me that I cant remember

Cuteleba always doing the most before fights. Like walking right into the grill of the opposing fighter when Buffer is introducing him.

Nate wiping his face every two seconds when he starts bleeding

Jiri holding his wrist

Clay Guida moving his hair before he started braiding it. Which is ironic because the one time his hair was really used against him was when Gray Maynard was grabbing the braids to knee him.

There’s somebody who constantly wipes their own foot on the inside of their other leg. Might be Dillashaw. Maybe someone remembers?

I used to love the thing Shogun did where he would shell up and let the other guy throw, then put his arms out and come forward like “I felt nothing”.

I think Bisping used to do the thing a lot of boxers do where they keep touching their own forehead with their lead hand. I feel like Cormier did it too.

Then of course Ben Henderson wipes his foot every time he “slips” to the canvas.

o wow I just mentioned this one, but always had a different interpretation.
Well, I think your interpretation is just as legit, because we don’t really know why he did it, but I will disagree that he went forward after doing it. I seem to remember him going backwards quite a few times after doing it, or as he was doing it.

Back