What are some good games to play when your depressed?

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im hella depressed right now sherbros.

Just wondering, what will be some good games to take up my time or teach me some lessons.

Im playing stalker call of pripyat right now.

What are you looking for and how much do you want to spend? Something to brighten you up, or something to lose yourself in?

If you want something stress free and upbeat, Slime Rancher is on sale right now for like 13 bucks.

Subnautica is also some high quality, low stress entertainment.

You could also try some of the Telltale Games, I recommend Tales from the Borderlands, but it's a little pricey at 27, though it regularly goes on sale for ~10.

Fortnite is of course free.

I've played hundreds of hours of Renowned Explorers: International Society, which is a roguelike with a mix between FTL and Indiana Jones, with a very unique combat system. It's an absolutely charming game, with a great community and replay value.

Pit People is a funny little game with lots of charm, I haven't dug too far into it but I like what I've played.

Of course, classics like The Elder Scrolls and Fallout are options if you need adventure.

If you do want to lose yourself in a universe, Stellaris is a great option, it goes on sale often.

I've been playing some Elder Scrolls: Legends if you feel like a card game, it has a very good amount of free content.

Hope one of those helps you out, I tried to keep it varied, but weird indie strategy games are kind of my thing.

Skyrim or some game that just gets you outta the real world but doesn't rustle you to the point you break shit.

Stay away from blood Bourne and dark souls etc.

Im hella depressed right now sherbros.

Just wondering, what will be some good games to take up my time or teach me some lessons.

Im playing stalker call of pripyat right now.
How about hit a bag and start training

Uh, it’s not very clear what you’re looking for exactly. I know if I was depressed I’d be looking for something light hearted and fun, like a Mario game or something. I wouldn’t be player Stalker or anything with similar glum worlds like Metro or Fallout.

It's been mentioned already but maybe try Skyrim. It's a huge fantasy world that you can really lose yourself in. Tons of exploration and an amazing soundtrack that I found mesmerizing when I first played it.

If you want to not feel depressed - any Mario Bros game.

If you want to stay depressed, and feel like dying - any Dark Souls game.

Stay away from FarCry5. Shit is infuriating

Something like Skyrim sounds about right.. you want a game that’s relatively easy and you can lose yourself in it. Explore the world, finish side quests.. something like that..

What console?

Back