• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What animal would be your limit?

pugilistico

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That you think you can beat in a fight to the death 1 vs 1. Barehands. No handicaps for the animal like muzzles or being declawed.

It would only be land animals since we'd be totally out of our element against things like sharks or crocs. No venomous creatures either because it'd feel more like a game of get poisoned or not, rather than a fight.

What about be the biggest, toughest, scariest animal you can beat?

A chimp? A kangaroo? Lynx? Honey badger? Game pit?

For me it might be a kangaroo. They don't really have hands and I've seen them grapple, but probably their grappling is instinctual, without an understanding of technique. You really have to watch out for their kicks which can disembowel you. So I'd circle to avoid their kicks and come in with punches from an angle, circle out to repeat process.

Like a weasel or something, otter, something like that.

A big dog (though not those used to hunt bears). However would get badly injured in my hands is the best case scenario.

For the sake of a better discussion, TS should also list things like the actual location, like a standard UFC octagon or open grassfield, how are we dressed, like completely naked like the animal for a fair fight or are we allowed t shirt jeans and running shoes? Or are we allowed heavier duty clothes like boots and biker jacket ect....

I took out a mosquito the other day. One slap was all it took.
6le2bl.gif

I accidentally ran over a toad mowing my grass. But that's using weaponry.

Maybe a turtle since they move slowly. But I wouldn't do that.

Sheep, deer, kangaroo, cow, maybe an alpaca, llama or a camel? I think that’s the limit for most men

For the sake of a better discussion, TS should also list things like the actual location, like a standard UFC octagon or open grassfield, how are we dressed, like completely naked like the animal for a fair fight or are we allowed t shirt jeans and running shoes? Or are we allowed heavier duty clothes like boots and biker jacket ect....
To make it the most natural as possible, I guess we'd have to be naked, or at least wear a minimal amount of clothing. Maybe in a field somewhere with grass, although I guess some types of soil would favor certain animals like a sand would be disadvantageous for us but advantageous for a camel. Maybe the most neutral would just be a dirt patch. It would have to be enclosed though so both combatants can't run away. It might have to change depending on the animal.

I don't know my limit but I think chimps are overrated. In hand to hand combat, I'd kill a chimp. I'd snatch him up by his leg and swing him into the pavement over and over. Same with a pit bull. I think a pit bull would be more dangerous than a chimp. All the chimp attacks I've heard of were against old men and women. I don't believe for 1 second that they are nearly as strong as people try to say they are.

I also believe I could fuck up a Nile crocodile on land if I had a bat or a solid stick.

Back