What animal are you taking to war?

My Cat, mittens.
pretty useless in wars.
but he's so cute.
k0f9pbuxvfa31.jpg

They've been a morale booster for quite some time.
9e25a4c531aae09ca5efe917c3bf1f9a.jpg

871dfe94999a1ca06ba9b3bbfa96ef86eae48ce9.png

Ov9cgzNsyeqb-uOUnXGzcga5jHHIzHfAN9Rkfy3TWJY.jpg

I recently finished the book, "Song of Achilles" so I may be a little biased. On the subject I would go to war with a chariot pulled by two horses.
61vyum0zWkL._AC_SX450_.jpg

Old war before guns, what are riding into war?
I’m riding in on my war camel Humphrey while will swinging a hammer head around on a rope, cracking skulls at speed

My 42lb husky lady. She's a cutie pie but, as the circumstances demand, she's a motherfucking dragon. She's bullied full size pitbulls, she got the rage in her.

IMG_20221020_160749.jpg

If it’s a marine war I’ll take a bull sperm whale.

Probably hookers that are well compensated. I am not to keen on raping people after I killed their family.

A Rhino that thinks its a tank.

The Pitbull of today isn't what was kicking around in 200A.D.

I would still go with Tibetan Mastiffs. They aren't small. They can be insanely aggressive.

3ca4c38dfc180ec6a4cb0ef64305c7de.jpg

Pictures-of-Tibetan-Mastiff.jpg

if you talking about today dogs, there are lots of badases such as the SA maastiff, kangal, fila. All monsters and still have legit drive.

I've done a lot of reading and yotubing on livestock protection dogs in AB, Sask, and MB. Its cool as fuck if you are into that sort of thing

I am sure most urban dwellers would call it cruel or something but fuck them

Leopard..

Very, very few men can subdue a leopard whilst it will absolutely prey on any dog.. bringing a rhino/elephant isn't exactly stealthy..

Yo momma. Best ride of my life.

Back