What about ed herman

jordanpink19

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone know if hes going to be back in the ufc ... He wasnt on the list of fighters coming over. He stepped up to the plate ... he deserves to be back

Like you said he stepped up. That list was for Strikeforce fighters. Herman did them a solid, he'll be back.

I assume it's because he still has a contract with the UFC

Isn't he still looking for his shoulder somewhere?

His last few showings lead me to think he doesn't belong in the ufc anymore.

His last few showings lead me to think he doesn't belong in the ufc anymore.

Did you begin watching MMA the other night?

Ed Herman is 4-2-1 in his last 7 fights, with 1 loss coming to a grappling monster, and the other when he injured his knee, so how doesn't he belong in the UFC?

He did the UFC a favour by going over to SF to fight Jacare when i bet others didn't want to take the risk, and the UFC know he didn't have to take the fight so they will be eternally greatful.

He talked about it on Ariels show. Win or lose he was told he would be back in the UFC and the UFC brass told him they really appreciated him stepping up. So id imagen not only will he be back, but he has gotten himself in the good graces of the company.

Losing to Shields and Jacare certainly doesn't mean you aren't worthy of being in the UFC.

Herman will be fighting there again don't worry.

stupid thread. he never left the UFC, he just jumped over to Strikeforce for 1 fight since they needed a replacement for Jacare.

Losing to Shields and Jacare certainly doesn't mean you aren't worthy of being in the UFC.

Herman will be fighting there again don't worry.

And the Shields fight was overturned to no contest since Shields tested positive for something so technically his only loss in awhile is to Jacare.

herman will be back. he just stepped up for that card

I thought Ed Herman was still in the UFC?

Back