What about a Woman's Heavyweight division?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would this get more interest from some of you that dont necessarily like WMMA? If they had a HW division with say 165-200lbs. Im sure there are some tall or bigger girls out there that could be dangerous but I never see divisions higher than 140lbs. Would you be more interested in WMMA HW division? Thoughts?

Yeah, teach this woman to fight and she'll be the new champ . . .

worlds-tallest-model-11.jpg

I wonder how many PPV these two going at in skin-tight spandex two-pieces would do.

Idalys-Ortiz-Kim-N.jpg

So that would be the WMMA BBW division?

women better be hot if they want to sell the product - HW chicks looking like man children would get more comments about how ugly the chicks are than actual interest in the sport, if you ask me

All hail the next women's HW champ . . .

If you wanted even less people to be interested in WMMA, this would be a great idea.

Would this get more interest from some of you that dont necessarily like WMMA? If they had a HW division with say 165-200lbs. Im sure there are some tall or bigger girls out there that could be dangerous but I never see divisions higher than 140lbs. Would you be more interested in WMMA HW division? Thoughts?

I was thinking of a women's super heavyweight division. She is strong and trains hard, teach her to fight and she could be a super heavyweight champ.

holley-mangold-flex.jpg

my thoughts... u just want to wack it to fat chicks! dont try to mix your sick fantasy into the ufc bro!

Back