What a year for Mike Pyle

db100

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's 3-0 this year all first round finishes by ko or Tko and he seems to be getting better (especially his Stand up) I think he should fight Mike Pierce next that would be a great fight,there both well rounded and there both on 3 fight winning streaks

Missed the fight but I love the dude. Almost shit my pants when he got rocked by an invisible shot in the Neer fight.

Missed the fight but I love the dude. Almost shit my pants when he got rocked by an invisible shot in the Neer fight.

His fight with Head was very good Pyle gets rocked and then comes back to beat Head it's less then 2 minutes but it's good

Man, he's had a great year. Him and Matt Brown. Yeah, I vote for Mike Pierce vs. Mike Pyle next. Both are at least in the top 20 by now and Pyle presents an interesting style matchup.

Yeah, side note: I think Quicksand is one of the best fighter nicknames out there. Perfect for a guy with a slick triangle choke.

It's relevant and not corny or overplayed. Young fighters take note.

Been a fan of Pyle for a long time. Glad to see him doing so well. I hope he can continue to improve. His had movement is something that he needs to work on. He had ko shots on his last two opponents but was eating some hard shots before he landed. Against guys like Brown, that will not work.

Mullet power for the win!

I don't want to see him vs. Pierce (or anyone vs. Pierce to be honest), put him against Jay Hieron if he's okay with a long layoff or maybe Swick if he wants a fight sooner.

Pyle should fight the winner of Silva/Hieron.

He is a tough veteran fighter.

Wow, dude is smart fighter. He found out something that worked and executed. That's why other fighters always praise him.

''and for some reason I was thinking or spongebob squarepants''

Yeah, side note: I think Quicksand is one of the best fighter nicknames out there. Perfect for a guy with a slick triangle choke.

It's relevant and not corny or overplayed. Young fighters take note.

Totally agree with this post

His fight with Head was very good Pyle gets rocked and then comes back to beat Head it's less then 2 minutes but it's good

He didn't get rocked...he got tagged by some shots but wasn't fazed.

I was gonna blast you for jinxing him for a bit there!!!

He deserves a big name next I think. PLEASE NO PIERCE, pierce shouldn't be fighting exciting fighters.

I don't see him challenging for the belt anytime soon, but he's a very accomplished fighter.

Back