• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What a heel Khamzat is

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's 9/11 tomorrow and he's chanting allu akhbar and threatening to kill everybody. Imagine how hated he would have been during the early years of the afghan and Iraq wars. Or early to mid 2010s when all those terrorist attacks were happening

As talented as he is, he has no mic presence and just rambles. Maybe some of that is due to the UFC not knowing how to build him up or his team. I could see why Ali stepped away as his manager now.

The more he spoke, the cringier it felt if I'm honest.

This was up there with Tank KO-ing John Matua, then making fun of his convulsions afterwards.

He totally became a heel but not because of anything to do with 9/11

He just showed over the last few weeks that he's a total idiot who doesn't give a shit about the fans, just his own hype

Doesn't care if he fucks up cards and hurts the sport as long as he comes out ahead

Colby vs khamzat
MAGA vs Islam/Russia
Book it Dana!
After seeing the Holland fight (and I know Colby is different and a wrestler) not sure how competitive it would be. I think Khamzat takes him out.

After seeing the Holland fight (and I know Colby is different and a wrestler) not sure how competitive it would be. I think Khamzat takes him out.
Mostly for the trash talk especially if its on the same card as Leon Usman 2 loll
But if Colby is able to survive till the championship rounds, Khamzat could be in trouble. Khamzat expends a lotta energy in the first few rounds trying to get a finish which could be risky but who knows.

He totally became a heel but not because of anything to do with 9/11

He just showed over the last few weeks that he's a total idiot who doesn't give a shit about the fans, just his own hype

Doesn't care if he fucks up cards and hurts the sport as long as he comes out ahead
Add taking cheap shots when guys are going for a handshake

Back