What 5 bouts are you looking forward to most tomorrow?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whole card is great, but what are your 5 most anticipated fights taking place tomorrow? Here's mine in order:

1 - Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping
2 - Brad Pickett vs Francisco Rivera
3 - Mike Wilkinson vs Makwan Amirkhani
4 - Gegard Mousassi vs Thales Leites
5 - Tom Breese vs Keita Nakamura

There are not five fights tomorrow that I am looking forward to.

I'm only really excited about the main event and Mr Finland.

The Mousasi fight could also be entertaining. Let's hope some others are too.

Whole card is great, but what are your 5 most anticipated fights taking place tomorrow? Here's mine in order:

pretty much agree

1. Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping
2. Mike Wilkinson vs Makwan Amirkhani
3. Tom Breese vs Keita Nakamura
4. Gegard Mousasi vs Thales Leites
5. Brad Pickett vs Fransisco Rivera

Breese and Makwan are both exciting prospects but I kinda feel both these fights are gimmes, attempts to build up new markets. Admittedly, Wilkinson is more of a formidable challenge than K-Taro. Will be interesting to see Anderson without roids but highly doubtful either one will be contenders for the belt with the new breed reigning supreme. Moose has been such an incredible let down to me. I had such high hopes for him, he was like the neo Fedor, and he has just been woefully underwhelming. This sport is incredible, it just progresses so incredibly fast. If you aren't on the cutting edge, just maintain your skillset and dont innovate (esp in the age of USADA), you get left in the dust in the matter of a few years. Additionally, the athlete is changing and a guy like Breese would have been fighting at HW like 10 years ago.

Same as most in this thread. The four main card fights + Amirkhani/Wilkinson. I also really wanna see Parke/Khabilov and the Arnold Allen fight. Parke/Khabilov could be a grind but there's bad blood there and I want to see if Parke can stop Khabilov's takedowns like he says he can.

see how many times Kongo knees the groin of that tall dude tonight

1. Silva vs Bisping
2. Wilkinson vs Amirkhani
3. Parke vs Khabilov
4. Grant vs Vera
5. DRAW Mousasi vs Leites and Pickett vs Rivera

Those are the only ones I'm interested in to be honest. I guess I'm also interested to see Rustam's return, but he's fighting Norman parke, and parke always makes fights boring.

Back