• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What’s your MMA secret?

Don’t respect any man who talks about lady fighting or women’s sports in general

- I only like women fights if they are sexy looking ladies
- And I always thought P4P meant Pay for Pleasure

<Fedor23><JonesLaugh>

I guess this is kind of like unpopular opinions so here goes: I not only don't care about fighter pay but actively do not think fighters deserve more. A mill a year for top guys like Francis is PLENTY, and 15/15 for no names is exceptional pay.

Other sports pay athletes more but I think athletes are overpaid in general.

I have always believed Usman isn't very good (even pre leon).

I'm Australian and don't like Volkanovski (fighting wise: he uses cheap point fighting game plans often as long as he has a worthy opponent, character wise: he backed down after claiming p4p on the line against Islam and losing. He also reminds me of every cocky aussie tradie)

I think Joe Rogan employs crafty use of tall soles and shoe designs to appear taller than 5'3"

I dream of making gentle, romantic love to this woman:
SZJ5fAt.jpg

It's not a secret but to me weight categories are fantasy, which I support. But the guy who wins in a fight is a better athlete. You shouldn't be awarded or punished for being big or small. If Bob Sapp can beat Cejudo and Mighty Mouse he is the stronger fighter. In other sports there are no weight categories. Also Floyd Mayweather is weak, he would lose to most combat athletes across any sport.

I bet there are many less skilled NBA or NFL players who are greats cause they are phisically more talented then some more skilled players who never make it to pro.

she has zero takedown ability. it's all sweeps from the clinch. floyd would break her nose 6 times before she even got near him.

she threw around pro boxer vic darchinyan with ease. It’s not that easy to defend trips and throws. Holly actually came close to getting armbarred. Nunes shrugging her off actually takes a lot of skill and training. Skill Floyd doesn’t have. It would be very embarrassing for Floyd and misogynists alike.

Back