• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What’s the toughest animal you could beat in unarmed combat?

Here's a chimp with alopecia, TS:

Pretty sure I'd stay away from something like this; but thank you for the reminder, anyway. I, too, have seen the various "Planet of the Apes" documentaries.

It's a fact. No UFC fighter (or any human for that matter), that's unarmed, stands a chance against a full grown male chimpanzee. The chimpanzee can literally tear the flesh off of humans like he's peeling a banana. There is no comparison.

kareem.png

But can he wrestle?

It's a fact. No UFC fighter (or any human for that matter), that's unarmed, stands a chance against a full grown male chimpanzee. The chimpanzee can literally tear the flesh off of humans like he's peeling a banana. There is no comparison.

kareem.png
We put them in cages for our amusement

it wouldnt work. your not allowed to use your teeth and nails in mma,
if we trim the nails and forced it to ware a pitpull mask it would be fucked.

yea well no unarmed dentist can do a root canal on a healthy non drugged great white shark. it would literalllllllly bite his face off.

What a shit thread.

mods been sleeping on this one.

To be fair a chimp would be DQ for ripping off the man's genitals and eating his face.
I've never heard of a chimp attack that didn't have the chimp biting off chunks of a person's face.
And balls, they always go for the balls or wetbox.

it wouldnt work. your not allowed to use your teeth and nails in mma,
if we trim the nails and forced it to ware a pitpull mask it would be fucked.

Even with trimmed nails it would have no problem gorging your eyes out.

Here's a chimp with alopecia, TS:

Pretty sure I'd stay away from something like this; but thank you for the reminder, anyway. I, too, have seen the various "Planet of the Apes" documentaries.

Just a jacked ape boy. Deal with it.

This is literally 90% of the conversations Joe Rogan’s retarded ass has

Back