What’s Jon Jones’ best win besides DC?

Glover was very lethal and multidimensional.

I think it’s obvious DC is Jon’s best win, but other than that is his resume that impressive? I would personally say Shogun and Glover are his next best. Even if you count Thiago as a win, Thiago was soon after humiliated by Glover. Gustaffson and Reyes are good fighters but Jon made them look probably better than they actually are, I don’t think Gustaffson has won a fight in many years.
Name 1 LHW with a better resume in the history of the sport?

It sucks cause he's basically retired at this stage of his career. UFC is to dumb to pay what he's deserving so ya.
He will fight in 2022.. He and Dana after another prolonged pissing contest will get it signed..

Rampage - UFC Champion
Machida - UFC Champion
DC - Olympic Wrestler and Champion in 2 category.
TRT invencible Vitor - UFC Champion
Rashad - UFC Champion

if LHW is so easy why are many fighters killing themselves cutting weight?

Anderson, Romero, Paulo Costa have always cut weight to get away from Jones.

Izzy tried to fight in LHW and was humiliated by a "Old Man".

I like how you post past accomplishments of guys to show he didn't even fight them in their prime lmao

Rampage was in good shape physically, but more or less a pure head hunter at this point.
His footwork als consisted solely of plodding and/or moving forward or backwards in straight lines, making it very easy for Jones to kick the shit out of Rampage's knees.
But even as a huge Rampage fan his peak as a fighter is hard to pin down..

In Pride he was young and athletic.. He slammed people.. But he got whooped by the likes of Wand and Shogun..
In the UFC early on he looked damn near unbeatable with Juanito. KO'd Chuck again, and won a tough fight with Prime Hendo..

But then he takes Forrest lightly and loses.. Still blows my mind Forrest lasted 25 min with a 30 year old Rampage.. Forrest not exactly known for his jaw..

So the guy Jones fought was older, but again his prime to me based on performance is a little hard to pin down..

It sucks cause he's basically retired at this stage of his career. UFC is to dumb to pay what he's deserving so ya.

No they are smart they control the product they say who is a legend and not if Jones doesnt fight again they will erase his legacy he will be at best a lesser favored version of Fedor. Every year more fedor fans die off and more new mma fans are made so as time goes on less and less people will ever have seen fedor nor will his name be in infamy. The UFC decides MMA

Jones has a drug test result 2x that harms his legacy and they can make him disapear

Their willing to pay him 5-10 million dollars. That’s what he’s worth. Demanding 20-30 million ain’t gonna work for him

Their willing to pay him 5-10 million dollars. That’s what he’s worth. Demanding 20-30 million ain’t gonna work for him
15 mil for both would likely get the Francis fight with Jones done.. But Dana would rather let Jones sit, and dick Francis around with a fake belt on the line this weekend then cough up the cash..

15 mil for both would likely get the Francis fight with Jones done.. But Dana would rather let Jones sit, and dick Francis around with a fake belt on the line this weekend then cough up the cash..
Maybe. I got the vibe from Jon, that 15 mil wouldn’t be enough though

Idk if I'd consider him the next toughest opponent, but the way Jon brutalized a near-prime Shogun to win the belt has always stood out to me.

Maybe. I got the vibe from Jon, that 15 mil wouldn’t be enough though
That would get it done.. No way he turns it down. Probably the UFC will only give him 15 mil if the fight hits huge buy rates..

I think it’s obvious DC is Jon’s best win, but other than that is his resume that impressive? I would personally say Shogun and Glover are his next best. Even if you count Thiago as a win, Thiago was soon after humiliated by Glover. Gustaffson and Reyes are good fighters but Jon made them look probably better than they actually are, I don’t think Gustaffson has won a fight in many years.
you have to see how is the figther doing before facing Jon not after Santos for example he beat Jan right before loosing to Jon

Did you see what Gus did to Glover?

Back