Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 168?

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: Beer can chicken and Cajun potato wedges...

Cajun-Potatoes-FEature.jpg

Drank: used Budweiser for the chicken so drinking that and the rest of my home brew. It’s not the best I’ve made, but it tastes like beer and it gets you drunk...
453439.jpg

bottle-and-stein_rs-jpg.jpg

Etc: Sour Diesel...
151549_Sour_Diesel_V2.JPG

Cap the night off by seeing KK look angelic...
2HTM.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks KK is cute as a fucking button. Mind you I'm half Polish so I've always appreciated the Eastern European girls.

Just ate a bhuna. I've got a few beers in, craft beers, so II'll see the prelims and maybe 1-2 of the main card but I've been up since 8am so can't see me having a very late one! I'm hating the fact that the first two prelims are WMMA. I'll tune in when those two shitshows are finished.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks KK is cute as a fucking button. Mind you I'm half Polish so I've always appreciated the Eastern European girls.
Always look forward to her fights...
tumblr_p6uhapWtUF1udfb8oo2_500.gifv

1582404449115-1727392274.jpg Pizza Beer and Grappa here

Last edited:
Chick fil a spicy chicken sandwich. A blue monster and water to drink. Some dense ass Glue 14 nugs to top it off

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: Beer can chicken and Cajun potato wedges...

Cajun-Potatoes-FEature.jpg

Drank: used Budweiser for the chicken so drinking that and the rest of my home brew. It’s not the best I’ve made, but it tastes like beer and it gets you drunk...
453439.jpg

bottle-and-stein_rs-jpg.jpg

Etc: Sour Diesel...
151549_Sour_Diesel_V2.JPG

Cap the night off by seeing KK look angelic...
2HTM.gif
Eats: Weather is FINALLY pretty where I am, so I'm currently about to pull the PitBoss out and throw on a shoulder from a Wild Hog I got late last year.. along with some potatoes slithered in grass-fed butter, next I'm gonna lightly sprinkle on some homemade garlic pepper seasoning from a local, then I'll wrap 'em in foil and add to the grill. Last but not least... a big Ol' CAESAR SALAD!

Drink: Not much of a beer drinker, but I do love me a good Margarita and it's pretty.. SO I'm gonna make some homemade frozen Lime Margs..

Dessert: Some of my GF's left over Oreo Cheesecake she baked that will rock your friggin' socks off!!

Then cap the evening off by seeing Felder hopefully knock Hooker TF OUT in a Blood Bath!!!

Eats: Weather is FINALLY pretty where I am, so I'm currently about to pull the PitBoss out and throw on a shoulder from a Wild Hog I got late last year.. along with some potatoes slithered in grass-fed butter, next I'm gonna lightly sprinkle on some homemade garlic pepper seasoning from a local, then I'll wrap 'em in foil and add to the grill. Last but not least... a big Ol' CAESAR SALAD!

Drink: Not much of a beer drinker, but I do love me a good Margarita and it's pretty.. SO I'm gonna make some homemade frozen Lime Margs..

Dessert: Some of my GF's left over Oreo Cheesecake she baked that will rock your friggin' socks off!!

Then cap the evening off by seeing Felder hopefully knock Hooker TF OUT in a Blood Bath!!!

All of those nice things..... then you want to see a hooker get knocked out.

Simple night at home with the old girl

...1 of these
54dce19b69bedd466d8b456b.jpg
...a few of these
st-bernardus.jpg

...and for the main card, a couple of these
img_5598.jpg

My wife is vegan so I'll probably cook soup with "soy curls" for late prelims and early main-card.

Then heading to a bar to watch Wilder Fury II and the undercard boxing fights. Much more interesting than seeing two ducks in Felder vs Paul fight tonight.

Probably wings and beer at the bar and might have a testosterone shot before heading out

I'm making oven roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts

<{natewhut}>

my gf just brought me popcorn and a marguarita. pretty sure this combination is illegal.

I'm fueled by fire today:
20200118_135715_Burst01.jpg
upload_2020-2-22_16-12-34.jpeg
And because the nerve impingement in my neck is being a bitch today:
vicodin640-640x300.jpg

Eating: Tacos de Carnitas(Carnitas Tacos) and some homemade Chicharrón(Pork Rinds)
carnitas-para-negocio-cerdo.jpg

9dccc19caeb6c6a1434f285b4057243a.jpg

Washing down with: Coke(Mexican Style)
imageService

Schmokin: MAC(Miracle Alien Cookies)
strain_mac.jpg

Ending the night with a side of 3 peat
84619755_2683131035135817_242396568227938304_n.jpg

I’m having two x scotch fillet and bacon rolls I cooked on the farken barbie mate.

Back