We've Seen WWE Wrestlers Be Successful In UFC - Who In UFC Would be Able to be A Success In WWE?

IMG_6473.0.jpg

High times in his current EVOLVE run.

I heard rumors he was going to be invited to the performance centre for a tryout but have not heard anything since. You hear anything?

Todd Duffee and give him a manager like Paul Heyman. He has huge wrestler Vince McMahon salivates over written all over him.

Luke rockhold with his liberal use of the word "jabroni" would be a shoo-in
in 1999
images.jpg

Last edited:
Overeem would be perfect in WWE especially if he's allowed to horse meat to the gills. He has a legit win over Brock who is basically WWES flagship star. The fans also can't say "But Overeem was on steroids when he fought Brock!" A. Overeem tested clean vs Brock. He didn't test dirty until he was about to fight JDS. B. Lesnar is as dirty as they come and has tested positive. 2 positive tested fighters cancel each other out when they have fought themselves. Kinda like Chael vs A. Silva is cancelled out because both have tested positive.

Idk whoever is most willing to dress in a speedo, frilly shit, and can keep a straight face while snarling.

I heard rumors he was going to be invited to the performance centre for a tryout but have not heard anything since. You hear anything?

Nah man. All I know is he has been blazing (pun intended) in EVOLVE and talks about a tryout but nothing since. I say let him work there a bit more before trying out. He's got to really have it all package wise so he can be modeled in NXT and then go up to the main roster. Preferably Smackdown with the likes of American Alpha and Shelton Benjamin (once he heals up).

Ken shamrock was worlds most dangerous man

Overeem would be perfect in WWE especially if he's allowed to horse meat to the gills. He has a legit win over Brock who is basically WWES flagship star. The fans also can't say "But Overeem was on steroids when he fought Brock!" A. Overeem tested clean vs Brock. He didn't test dirty until he was about to fight JDS. B. Lesnar is as dirty as they come and has tested positive. 2 positive tested fighters cancel each other out when they have fought themselves. Kinda like Chael vs A. Silva is cancelled out because both have tested positive.
Needle full of tren on a pole match

Glamrock was solid in the WWE because he had the look. His performance (character) was ok, not great. But it still worked fairly well.

I'm going Phil Brooks here.

Well definately not any of aka dont think their bodies could handle jumping around and bein slamed ( lightly ) in the ring once or twice a week. Maybe reem or barnett bones could probobly do well rampage maybe rumble depending on how much cardio it takes to be in wwe

Not many UFC fighters can suplex a 300 lb man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back