Westpharm Hydrolean.

T.J.T

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Amount Per Serving:

Hydroxen 2000mg
(supplying 1000mg of hydroxycitric acid)
Ma Huang extract 334mg
(standardized for 27mg ephedrine)
Guarana Seed extract 910mg
(standardized for 200mg caffeine)
Chromium Picolinate 300mcg
White Willow Bark 100mg
L-Carnitine 100mg

Recommended Use: For adult use only: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 30 minutes before breakfast, and take another 4 capsules 30 minutes before afternoon meal. Begin use with one-half the suggested dose (two capsules two times per day) for the first seven days to assess your tolerance. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for 2 weeks. DO NOT EXCEED 12 CAPSULES PER DAY.

I realize losing weight isnt just from a pill or suppliment, ive been taking these on and off for 2 years now(id say no longer then a month then usualy i stop taking them for 2-3 months then ill start taking them again)

Ive also never gone past 2 pills per serving 3 times a day, when they say you can take 4 per serving. I did 3 once and felt awful.

Ive mainly taken these for when i go to the gym after work and feel burnt out, these always seem to "perk" me up and give me some nice energy.

Ive read some good articals on them, then some bad. But my last bottle is about done and im wondering if i should get another bottle or try Lipo-6 witch ive read is pretty good.

Just looking to see what people have to say, the good, the bad, the ugly. I dont drink coffee, and usualy have a cup or white tea every 2-3 days so i assume they work so well because i dont take in a lot of cafeine and maybe my body has a low tolorance for it, thus the good energy burst i get from them.

Back