Wes sims is the goat

Troll thread with a TS who has contracted HIV. How fun!

lol TS, are you joking?

I have it like this:
1. Fedor
2. Anderson
3. Wes Sims
4. Prime Shamrock

I think you're smart and not gay.....Guess what....it's opposite day guys.

332.jpg

lol...

Thought he was pretty funny on TUF 10 but is not that great of a fighter. Wish him the most of luck in his fighting career if he's even fighting anymore.

Exactly, pretty funny brain fart though.

Anyone seen this effort of James Te Huna v Perosh in the Aussie cage fighting?

Wooahhh wtf! I never cared much for Te Huna, but what a piece of shit move. I hope he loses every fight now.

stupid music too

I met Wes when I was 12 outside the Ritz strip club in Houston. My dad wanted to introduce me to him and Coleman and Sims stopped eating his steak to come out and say hello. A super neat experience and super nice guys.

The amount of needed nutrients in a person's urine is enough to grow wheat and corn to feed him for a year.

Would have been the GOAT in pride. If this was a real blood sport, if the fighters weren't confined by society's softness, then we'd remember Wes' name instead of Fedor's. Alas, some are too brilliant to be fully appreciated.

LOL ^^ this is exactly in the tone of WES's humor

He's hilarious I remember on TUF he said something like ' I was the only fighter to KO Frank Mir twice.... And I never let the truth get in the way of my fighting record'

Also when Mitrione was going crazy he was following him around dressed as a ninja lol I would NOT prank a guy as scary as Mitrione that is one huge individual especially when he was under the pressure of fighting / living with tuf.

Two things you need to know about Wes Sims:

1. He's the only man to beat Frank Mir twice.

2. He never lets the truth get in the way of a good story.

It's nice when sherdog can get together and agree on the facts.

sims,_wes_stomp.gif

Would have been the GOAT in pride. If this was a real blood sport, if the fighters weren't confined by society's softness, then we'd remember Wes' name instead of Fedor's. Alas, some are too brilliant to be fully appreciated.

pride was gay, from the opnening to the fat semi-nude bastard who banged the drum. get over it.

pride was gay, from the opnening to the fat semi-nude bastard who banged the drum. get over it.

Gtfo pride in its glory days was better than the UFC has ever been you assumably young bastard

Back