Were these elbows Kevin Lee threw legal?

I didn't watch the fight, was busy, and haven't watched a clip of it. If the fight wasn't stopped would Eddie have gone on to win, most likely?
Don’t think so. Eddie was in a bad position, but not hurt or in danger of being stopped. Think he would’ve gotten back to his feet eventually. But who knows.

They look dirty to me, also people needs to STFU about the rule being illegal or not, those are the rules like it or not and your cry won't change anything.
Those dumb colonials should have just STFU right?

They look dirty to me, also people needs to STFU about the rule being illegal or not, those are the rules like it or not and your cry won't change anything.

I think the (legit?) complain I see is the consistency. If something is illegal then it should be for everyone and every time during the timeframe that the same rule is in place.

Personally I don’t think it’s that big a deal though. Fouls add extra drama and suspense.

100% legal because he threw them against Chiesa, nobody likes that guy. Chiesa's own mom is embarrassed by him.

This is a dumb comment. Rules change all the time. The more people that voice their displeasure with the rule, the more likely it is to change in the future.

Christ, kid, THAT is the discussion. If theyre illegal then they are part of the rules, no?

Yes, and to the back of the head too. But it was Chiesa (he's bitching to the ref more than he is fighting as always), so they' re legal, as is his mom.

adfdffgg577fdf002.gif

Last one seemed like an obvious 12-6 to me.

Nope.. looks like 12-6ers to the back of the head, even.

Back