Werdum's Legacy: How Will You Remember Fabricio Werdum?

How will you remember Fabricio Werdum?

• Total voters
Also, Fedor was beating his ass and got a little reckless.

I'd love to see a rematch soon. Fedor finishes the job this time sans PEDS hopefully
not really, that was Werdum no striking, he often flopped to trick hyper aggressive fighters into his guard. He'd finish Fedor now with ease

Tell us what you really think
WerdumFace.png
I just did. lol

not really, that was Werdum no striking, he often flopped to trick hyper aggressive fighters into his guard. He'd finish Fedor now with ease
Based on what? Werdum is still not a great striker, regardless of what people think.

In this order:

Fedor
Troll Face
Great submission guy
But scooting and begging vs Reem
Boomerang
USADA

The best submission artist in MMA who tapped fedor and slapped Cain velasquez all over the cage.

Based on what? Werdum is still not a great striker, regardless of what people think.

He's not great but he's good and his bjj is great he did Ko Mark Hunt, beat the shit out of Cain on the feet, same with a prime Travis Browne. Fedor just got KO'd by Meathead who Werdum would pummel

- Subbing Fedor
- Boomeranging Colby
- Jumping Side Kick to Travis Browne

Sad they drop a ban hammer of 2 years on such a legend while Jones gets 15 months for a 2nd offense. What a joke. If I'm Werdum I point this out and ask to be released so he can fight elsewhere. USADA is completely unfair and biased. They could have given Werdum 1 year on a first offense.

I guess Werdum was never Dana's friend, lol. Seriously though, you are right. People complain about boxing being fixed and yet there are many who won't admit that the ufc is corrupt as well.

As yet another Brazilian fighter that failed for peds and tried to lie his way out of it

He's not great but he's good and his bjj is great he did Ko Mark Hunt, beat the shit out of Cain on the feet, same with a prime Travis Browne. Fedor just got KO'd by Meathead who Werdum would pummel
Hunt was tooling him before getting KO'ed by that knee. It happens and certainly doesn't equate to a great striker.

Travis Browne became a human punching bag. Cain, the cardio machine was gassed in 4 minutes against Werdum..... Not sure if he got USADA'ed or what as he has only beaten the Human Punching Bag Travis Rousey in the USADA era.

He has one of the best resumes of any heavyweight ever.

as a troll, who was fun to watch and one of the most skilled HW's

I'll remember him as a great combination of goofy + deadly. Great personality, always entertaining in and out of the cage.

Plenty of goofs think the fight goes differently at sea level and don't realize its a stylistic nightmare matchup for Cain
Cain got exposed. Werdum gave 0 fucks about his Takedowns and destroyed cain in the clinch . That's Cains bread and butter . He gassed a bit but also some because werdum was putting a beating on him.

Would loved to have seen JDS Werdum II.

It's crazy to think that Fabricio beat both Cain and Werdum.

He sort of falls through the cracks when talking all time picture but just that might put him above Cain.

If he was to have beaten JDS in a rematch, I think that would have left little doubt.

Superb grappler who used a combination of hard work and PED's to develop into a very competent striker and dangerous overall MMA fighter. His prime was strangely his mid to late 30's.

Back