Werdum would beat cain

I agree OP.

1. Reem
2. Werdum
3. Cain
4. JDS

these will be rankings soon.

HW is still a huge game of rock paper scissors, no one fighter in the division really has the complete package to stay a champion for too long imho. No Jones, Silva or GSP in that division for some time.

I don't think so. Werdum gasses badly. Cain would out strike him, stick him against the fence, and wear him down.

It's really a matter of if Fabricio has what it takes to stand and trade with Cain, because I can't see Cain wanting to spend a ton of time on the ground with him. I think Cain takes a decision or late tko.

I don't think so. Werdum gasses badly. Cain would out strike him, stick him against the fence, and wear him down.

He had a full tank in the Big County fight and looked ready for 2 more rounds from what I recall. He gassed bad in the Overeem fight from all that flopping around.

He had a full tank in the Big County fight and looked ready for 2 more rounds from what I recall. He gassed bad in the Overeem fight from all that flopping around.

you remember wrongly then. I just watched the fight the other day and he was gassed bad in the third round.

you remember wrongly then. I just watched the fight the other day and he was gassed bad in the third round.

If so, that seems to be about the time Cain started to really gas in this fight.

JDS was going to KO Cain tonight, but he didn't. You never know until the fight happens, TS. Anything can happen in the HW division. For all we know Cain would obliterate Werdum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back