Werdum smart for asking high profile fight at the same night of the tilte fight.

Where did I state that that directly influenced the fight? Oh wait, I didn't. I just know what I'm talking about and I knew he was going to get his goofy ass knocked out.

You are really going to call Werdum goofy with that avatar? lol

You are really going to call Werdum goofy with that avatar? lol
image.jpeg

There is HUGE difference between a grown man about to fight a bad motherfucker yet he's making a stupid ass face and an MMA fan supporting his favorite fighter lol.

I hope he's got his eyes on Rothwell, who is just as dangerous as the main event fighters.
Dangerous, but not nearly as skilled. Werdum should win easily if he doesn't go full retard again.

Where did I state that that directly influenced the fight? Oh wait, I didn't. I just know what I'm talking about and I knew he was going to get his goofy ass knocked out.
Same. I also had Stipe by KO. Stipe is a million times better striker than Slothwell though. Big Ben has stupid power but I think Werdum is too technical for him.

Last edited:
You don't follow ufc?

When fighters pull out these days no one accepts a ranked short notice opponent especially not the champ or number one would. They would just wait for the fight to come around again.

Same. I also had Stipe by KO. Stipe is a million times better than striking than Slothwell though. Big Ben has stupid power but I think Werdum is too technical for him.
Stipe's got this against Overeem as well.
Big Ben's got this buddeh, believe.

If Stipe gets injured expect Overeem to all of a sudden get injured as well.

Werdum is a good stylistic match up for Overeem, but I doubt that Overeem wants to potentially blow his title shot by having to fight someone else.

If Stipe gets injured it would be smart for Overeem to get 'injured' as well.

Stipe's got this against Overeem as well.
Big Ben's got this buddeh, believe.
Oh I agree I got Stipe. The incredible shrinking Reem looks like he is close to 205 again. I was surprised in the face off that Stipe was bigger and his head was also like twice the size, he's gonna find that chin.

Not sure. He could catch Werdum, but Werdum has only lost twice by KO and he has faced a ton of heavy hitters in his career. I just feel Werdum has more ways to win this fight. It's HW though so anything can happen.

You don't follow ufc?

When fighters pull out these days no one accepts a ranked short notice opponent especially not the champ or number one would. They would just wait for the fight to come around again.

Exactly I can't think of anyone who does.

It is especially dumb for the #1 contender to fight someone else and risk losing and thus blow the title sjot they previously had secured.

The only recent thing I can think of is Cain pulling out with rematch with Werdum. However, Cain wasn't on a winning streak he just lost to Werdum and was being given instant rematch. He pulled out and then Stipe took his place. When Cain healed Werdum was no longer champ so the instant remarch for title didn't make sense and Cain wasn't offered it anyways.

Oh I agree I got Stipe. The incredible shrinking Reem looks like he is close to 205 again. I was surprised in the face off that Stipe was bigger and his head was also like twice the size, he's gonna find that chin.

Not sure. He could catch Werdum, but Werdum has only lost twice by KO and he has faced a ton of heavy hitters in his career. I just feel Werdum has more ways to win this fight. It's HW though so anything can happen.
Yup, Stipe gets it done.
He probably does but I see Big Ben getting it done.

You don't follow ufc?

You´re right, that could happen.... make Werdum vs Rothwell the main event in case that happens, but I think Stipe wouldn´t turn down a fight against someone he KOed in the 1st round.... Reem would maybe do that just to guarantee his title shot when Stipe was ready.

View attachment 129631

There is HUGE difference between a grown man about to fight a bad motherfucker yet he's making a stupid ass face and an MMA fan supporting his favorite fighter lol.

You missed my point. Conor acting like an idiot screaming like that was way more goofy than anything Werdum has done...except Werdum is trying to be goofy, Conor just looks like a moron while trying to be serious.

You missed my point. Conor acting like an idiot screaming like that was way more goofy than anything Werdum has done...except Werdum is trying to be goofy, Conor just looks like a moron while trying to be serious.
How's that goofy? Even if you don't like it that's his way of getting into the zone and trying to get pumped up.
Werdum is just doing it to be a moron, I mean why else would you make a ridiculous face that a 4 year old would make?

How's that goofy? Even if you don't like it that's his way of getting into the zone and trying to get pumped up.
Werdum is just doing it to be a moron, I mean why else would you make a ridiculous face that a 4 year old would make?

Did you see Conor's face during that? He looks like a joke lol It's actually embarrassing.

Back