Wendy's Big Bacon Classic > Baconator

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Stop what you're doing right now and go get the Big Bacon Classic.
I just had one yesterday and it's MARVELOUS!
It makes the Baconator look like a homeless street burger.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Could the Baconator be anymore G-H-E-T-T-O than this?
You decide!

rsecovw44rv11.jpg

Get the Baconator and have them add the veggies bum.

No fast food chain serves real bacon

That's something fraudulent inorganic trash

Well putting the menu picture of one and the mashed up shit you actually get of the other isn't exactly fair.

No fast food chain serves real bacon

That's something fraudulent inorganic trash
Why not? Bacon's not exactly expensive.

I stopped eating Wendy's due to the baconator. I would get a triple baconator. Got to greasy.

Now the grease in all Wendy's burgers just really turns me off.

diarrheabetes for life

Didn’t they change the name of the big bacon classic to something else a couple of years ago? And the junior bacon cheeseburger? Or have they come to their senses and gone back to the old names?

Also, I still laugh to this day thinking back to the time I went to a Wendy’s with a buddy and his brother, and even though they were twins his brother was a total farm boy who even had kind of a weird hillbilly accent. Anyway, his brother asked the cashier for a “bbc” <Lmaoo>

Man I miss wendys those square patties are magical

Well putting the menu picture of one and the mashed up shit you actually get of the other isn't exactly fair.

Why not? Bacon's not exactly expensive.
I'm not sure but every fast food bacon I've ever tried tasted odd and not like the bacon I make at home

Didn’t they change the name of the big bacon classic to something else a couple of years ago? And the junior bacon cheeseburger? Or have they come to their senses and gone back to the old names?

premium bacon deluxe in CANada

I agree the big bacon classic or whatever the fuck they call it now is better, and that's normally what I get if I order from Wendy's. I'll take lettuce and tomato on a burger pretty much every time if it's an option.

Not big on Wendy's

McDonald's is so bad but damn do I love their Mac Sauce

A&W teen burgers are good

Fast food shit is too expensive here for what it is, I end up just getting value burgers at mcdix for 2 bucks and add Mac sauce instead of getting a 6 dollar big Mac which just has extra bread.

Who eats that shit? I only eat elk I killed with my bow and arrow, and chickens I raised on my own farm. Don’t you guys listen to Rogan? Get your shit together.

Never tried the baconator but it never looked very appealing but the breakfast baconator (instead of the burger patty it has egg and sausage) looks good when I’m in the mood for fast food, haven’t tried that either though.

.......but what is a homeless street burger?

Back