..Well....this was awkward.....

Arcturus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
B6dbXJPCcAEM61R.jpg:large

20120418120245-62cbeff6.gif

My guess is dc has to show up due to contractual obligations. Must've been one hell of a party.

I was there, it was still a pretty good party. Good girl to guy ratio.

giphy.gif

I wonder if Poirier ever booked that Irish pub for his after party.

Probably catered by Popeye's, so not a total loss.

I wonder if they do that when the fighter loses (especially if its in devastating fashion.) Probably would be for the best.

if memory serves me well Forrest Griffin still attended his after the Rashad beatdown and still had a big ass smile on his face

This is ridiculous.

If wasn't billed as a victory party. It's an after-fight party. These are done all the time and attended win or lose. What are you even trying to get at?

This is ridiculous.

If wasn't billed as a victory party. It's an after-fight party. These are done all the time and attended win or lose. What are you even trying to get at?

Im glad you managed to take a break from responding to all of those party invites and respond in this thread.

This is ridiculous.

Exactly they happens after every ufc main event, for both fighters win or lose ... Unless the fighter is in hospital

Back