Welcome back, killer

LeftBench

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I saw you post in another thread and just wanted to say welcome back!

How is everything going? Where ya been?

Thanks Lefty. I've been working alot and just didn't have the time nor desire to get on the net. I was kinda missing this place and though I would come on here and see what was going on. I heard that Hojak was demoted or something. What happen?

i posted a thread about where you and a few other posters disappeared to, nobody ever replied. hojak resigned from admin and shootoking was promoted i think.

I never really thought I would be missed. Cesaro what was the name of the thread?

Welcome back, killer, post your ass off and get your avatar. Yeah, Hojack was ran over by a big rig awhile back, and through a morphine stupor he whispered into Sherdog's ear the word: "sssssssssssssShoooooooottttttoooooo"

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Welcome back, killer, post your ass off and get your avatar. Yeah, Hojack was ran over by a big rig awhile back, and through a morphine stupor he whispered into Sherdog's ear the word: "sssssssssssssShoooooooottttttoooooo"

Was the before of after he told him to keep his hands off his sister?

Originally posted by killer
I never really thought I would be missed. Cesaro what was the name of the thread?

something on the lines 'Whatever happened to'.. i didnt see you, iron trav or silva99/goodridge fan post in awhile.. it turns out i dont think trav was ever gone and he posted same day, silva99 still has AIM and youre back now.

Hojack is the kind of guy who would tell you to keep your hands off his sister even if he didn't have one.

I posted on the MIA thread. 12 year old Silva99 (minimeat) got his pre-pubescent ass banned for threatening to hack into the forum. HAAHAHAHAHAHA Under Canadian law, he was tried as an adult and promtly beheaded, his tiny limp carcass drug behind the forum chariot round and round the city gates.

Welcome back Killer-I was looking for you, seems that yet another Lazarus has returned.

LOL! No Shooto I'm not sober. I was blessed with a VERY good liver and must continue to drink or I get sick. :) I guess not drinking for me is like kryptonite is to Superman. I'm going to Canada in August and must keep it in shape.

Meat Fist...we have strict laws up North. Nobody gets away with threatening Sherdog, diaper or no diapers.

Hello Killer, Im The Ronin and I run things here. :D

Ronin, I remember you. Your avatar was Carlos Newton.

What's up killer, I've only chatted at you a few times but it's good to see you back, we need the old fellas to stick around so the median age on the forum stays above the 14 mark. BTW, have you killed your neighbors yet?

Hi Killer, we used to have some witty reparte in the vein of agreeing on stuff. Great to have you back.

I remember that conversation about my neighbors Hoss and no they are not dead. Thanks Razor. I believe you were in on the bombing of the Japs thread. I just can't remember if we agreed. I'm sure it was a Friday and I was drunk. :)

you wanted to bomb the Japanese?...........jesus thats an apt name you've got for yourself there......:)

Back