Weirdest Dreams you've ever had

Vitor CroCop

Right Wing Liberal
Banned
Reaction score
Had such a bizarre dream last night...couldn't figure out the symbolism or why my brain would come up with what it did. It was a birds eye view of a woman running and this giant hippopotamus comes out of nowhere and tramples the fuck out of her. I could feel the vibrations of the floor shaking beneath his every step..was one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had. Any armchair psychologists wanna tell me what this means? Share your weird dreams in this thread!

I had this dream where I appeared in this
field where some wild dog was sitting down
the moment I appeared he turned around
got up and charged at me.

The thing is he didn't look aggressive as he
charging me but as soon he came close to
me I see the arm of someone holding a sword
putting it in front of me and when the Dog sees
it he just suddenly stops and sits down and the
dream ends.

Last night i had such a bizarre dream...couldn't figure out the symbolism or why my br would come up with what it did. It was a birds eye view of a woman running and this giant hippopotamus comes out of nowhere and tramples the fuck out of her. I could feel the vibrations of the floor shaking beneath his every step..was one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had. Any armchair psychologists wanna tell me what this means? Share your weird dreams in this thread!

Last edited:
I always have recurring dreams about being late to work. I know this is pretty typical but the funniest one was when i was at a bbq on the other side of town and needed a ride to work. One guy said yes but it turned out he was Amish. So we drove 100mph through Vegas in a horse and buggy. It reminded me of that game crazy taxi. It was really vivid too i can remember a lot of ornate detail of the buggy.

The crazy thing is its the only "late for work" dream ive had where i actually made it on time. I pulled up and everyone was cheering

Last edited:
I had this one dream where I woke up suddenly and it was like my mind glitched and froze on a single image from the dream, and I couldn't shake that image from my head for hours to the point where I was angry and kind of exhausted. And it wasn't like a noteworthy image of something you'd expect would paralyze your brain like me being a baby crying inside my mum's gaping asshole or something but it was just like a bunch of triangular, warehouse rooftops. I never had anything like it since. I guess after a few hours I fell back asleep and my psyche reset and carried on

Had a vivid one a few weeks ago where i woke up in my bed but it was completely filled with wrapped subway subs. Blanket of subs, on me, under me, beside me, and sandwich pillows.

I havnt ate subway in at least a year, dont like it.

When i actually woke up I was half happy not to have so many unnecessary subs but also sad bc I didnt have so many unnecessary subs. I'm still wresteling with how i felt about it.

Had such a bizarre dream last night...couldn't figure out the symbolism or why my brain would come up with what it did. It was a birds eye view of a woman running and this giant hippopotamus comes out of nowhere and tramples the fuck out of her. I could feel the vibrations of the floor shaking beneath his every step..was one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had. Any armchair psychologists wanna tell me what this means? Share your weird dreams in this thread!
U married?
If yes, u prolly want ur Missuz gone. Perfect dream for int'l womens day.

jk. Have no idea about ur dream.

I had a dream where I was at burger king ordering a whopper when suddenly a semi truck crashed into the joint. The driver hopped out with a pistol and started blasting burger king patrons as I was sneaking out the back door. I had to run around the other side to get to my car, and as I started backing out I looked to my right and I see the guy with the gun pointing at me, then I woke up. I think my brain is trying to tell me to stop eating at burger king.

Almost every dream I have had I was always barefoot no matter where I was or what I was doing

I will never forget this one dream I had when I was a kid. I was on the porch of my old house with my big brother and he yelled the people sitting in this car were turning into monsters and I should run. So I ran down the street and I ended up downtown. This guy dressed in a silver latex suit stole this woman's purse and ran into a crowd with people screaming. I turned my head and this weird looking white dude with bug eyes and a big head said, "Gimme yer t-shirt!" and advanced towards me. I woke up before he grabbed me.

I got wasted last weekend and I'm not sure If I got up during the night and pissed in the bath or dreamt that I did.

I only ever remember sex dreams, and I only "remember" them because I wake up IMMEDIATELY after splooging myself.

its weird. IRL I can last a good while.......no complains there. But in dreamland, the very milisecond I slide inside I splooge.

Man cant even have a good time in dreamland these days...

I had one brief bout of "Sleep Paralysis" while on a trip, and I'll tell you right now, that shit is no joke. If I suffered from it regularly like some folks do, I'd probably kill myself.

It was fairly simple. I woke up in my room in the middle of the night(or so I thought). I looked around for the remote to turn on the TV. Everything seemed normal. It felt like reality. I turn to my left, and all of sudden I see this tall female humanoid...thing(looked a bit like that chick from The Ring) standing next to my bed. I just looked at it in shock, and before I could do anything, the thing just grabbed my wrist and squeezed as hard as I've ever felt before. I tried to pull away but couldn't, and when I felt my bones starting to break, I started screaming, and that's when I actually woke up. I was sitting in the same position that the dream left me in, and I could still feel like my arm had just been grabbed. I'm just sitting there, holding my arm and looking for bruising or marks of some kind, and essentially questioning reality.

It drove me kind of crazy for while, because I really didn't know what the hell had just happened, and if I was still dreaming or what. I just slowly walked out of my room, and made my way to the 24 hour bar. That was surreal too, because it was like 4:00am, and I was the only person wandering around in the resort, and the only person at the bar, other than the way too happy bartender who spoke about five words of English. Luckily my flight was that afternoon, so I just stayed in the bar and drank until I had to leave. I wasn't really completely comfortable until I touched down, got to my house and got back into my routine.

Lately I've been having dreams centered around thus ghoul women. The weird thing is, my dreams are typically so mundane I have trouble distinguishing them from real life. For example, I'll be at a coffee shop I frequent, or go to the grocery store.

The first time I dreamt of her, I "woke up" and saw her standing in my closet. I sat up and shouted, she stumbled out of the closet. She's been in some sort of horrible accident, shes bleeding profusely and has deep lacerations all over her. Shes moaning

"Please help me!" Her voice is panicked and urgent but extremely angry at the same time.

I jumped out of the bed to get help, however shes grasping at me and is incredibly strong. She pulls me to the ground over and over getting her blood all over me. All while basically screaming for me to help her.

I've had 3 in total now over the course for 4 months. The strange thing is unless they're about her, my other dreams are still mundane

Had a dream once where i was with the Brady Bunch that time they went to an amusement park in Hawaii. We rode the log flume and everything. Fun times.

Naked contortionists chasing me on all fours with their backs to the ground fucked me up. One of them was my deceased grandfather too.

Altogether way too many to remember or list.

Last night i had such a bizarre dream...couldn't figure out the symbolism or why my br would come up with what it did. It was a birds eye view of a woman running and this giant hippopotamus comes out of nowhere and tramples the fuck out of her. I could feel the vibrations of the floor shaking beneath his every step..was one of the most lucid dreams i've ever had. Any armchair psychologists wanna tell me what this means? Share your weird dreams in this thread!
I'm an armchair psychologist and this is not an uncommon issue. You're horribly ashamed of your tiny penis and your greatest fear is that a sexual partner will tell everyone. Best of luck ...

I had a dream once, where i was just lying in my bed and i felt an animal jump up onto my bed. It was strange because i didn't have a pet at the time and i was alone at home. Therefore it was strange, but in that surreal-dream-state way i just accepted it as weird and didn't freak. It was actually comforting and overall a warm, positive feeling. Dream ended at that point.
Wake up at 6am odd to a voicemail from my best mate. His cat had been run over (by him, unfortunately :() when he arrived home earlier that evening. He'd taken the cat to a 24/7 vet surgery near my place and it had died around 4am.
I think the dream was the cat coming to see me, one last time. I was very close to this cat for several years. Cats have a strong connection to the psychic realms.

Back