Weird liking to dress up nicely for a big MMA event?? :o

Fuck yeah! Me and the boys are ready!

theguido.jpg
{<jordan}
Kid with the pink popped collar shirt, looks like he took coke laced with laxatives and is either shitting or just had shit his pants.

Wow that's a statement that could go either way.
Attractive, fit people can dress up or down as much as they want and not look out of place.

Attractive, fit people can dress up or down as much as they want and not look out of place.
Won't disagree.

But... you could also read: "It’s never weird to dress up, when you look like that" in a negative light. I.E. someone is so ugly that they need to dress up.

I just found the ambiguity funny.

Wearing lounge pants, a black t shirt and probably some death metal band hoodie

Gotta say I'm killin' it and look fly as fuck. Might put my hair up in a manbun to be extra fancy

Won't disagree.

But... you could also read: "It’s never weird to dress up, when you look like that" in a negative light. I.E. someone is so ugly that they need to dress up.

I just found the ambiguity funny.
<WellThere>
Never thought of it like that.

C'mon there @Clementine , post the outfit picture in the thread so we can all provide our thoughtful, useful and polite fashion feedback <Moves>

I'm sitting in my Chuck Liddell shorts and shaved a mowhawk and drew head tattoos on, and it's really hard to type with my UFC gloves on

No. I'm wearing an old pair of boxers full of holes so I can scratch my balls and cool them if they get hot

Back