• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird Lady at Work keeps Touching me

Maybe she thinks you're special in the same way her students are.

tell her the truth that you are gay-it’s certainly not right for her to assume you like the company of women

Dude, either she's hideous, or you're just bugging. How old are you? Sounds like an easy, no strings attached pussy right there!!! Smh!

Are you a child? Making a thread about this? You want her to stop touching you? Tell her not to the next time she does it. You couldn't figure that out by yourself?

Not to go on a rant but for a forum of posters who like to poke fun at millennials for being soft and whiny, I see many, many whiny threads being made.
<escalate99>

Are you a child? Making a thread about this? You want her to stop touching you? Tell her not to the next time she does it. You couldn't figure that out by yourself?

Not to go on a rant but for a forum of posters who like to poke fun at millennials for being soft and whiny, I see many, many whiny threads being made.

i remember whe i was 12,I had a teacher named mr. dean.
he got in trouble because he would always hug all the girls and so they all thought he was really creepy.
anyways ten years later i hear mr dean is in prison for having sex with a 65 year old woman in his classroom and two girls ended up seeing. Now keep in mind mr dean was like 30 when I was in his class so he would have only been 40ish at the time that it happened.
that was some weird shit.
I would freak out on him not to touch me but just some nice old asian lady that seems mean as shit.

So even though you evidently have a problem with an old asian lady touching you, you'll let it continue because she's old? It's mean to tell someone to respect your personal space? Maybe you think it's only mean because she's old. lol

Anyway, you made this thread to complain about an old lady touching you but then say you're not going to do anything about it because she's old and somehow that makes you a meanie.
Kind of ironic that you reprimand the forum for laying into hyper-sensitive Millennials by pointing to the whiny OP, and then just a few posts later it becomes apparent the TS is a Millennial.

<NoneOfMy>

so there is woman at work who is weird.
I am security and I think she's like a teacher for dumb kids or some weird thing like that.
anyways she is probably in mid thirties but she is Asian so I can't really tell.

Anyways whenever she gets me to hand her something she keeps touching me. I handed her a notebook the other day (I manage the supply cupboard) and she grabs me by the bicep with both arms and says "thank you so much dear"

im like okay she said dear that's mom like so no problems.

So the next day she drops her textbook so I get down to get it for her and she helps me up without prompting with both arms around my chest.

Im like okay whatevs, maybe shes just touchy.
Friday was the limit though. Im standing by the counter at the office and she comes up beside me and while she is standing there she just casually puts her hand around my waist.

How I tell this lady stop touching me without being rude. As far as I know I never touch her back.

Give us an update bro!!

Back