Weili Zhang responds to Joanna making jokes about her/the coronavirus

Really pathetic how jealous of China's success people are openly rejoicing deaths. Shit hole tier mentality smh.

Jealous of what success? Specifically? Every 4 5 years theres a new deadly virus coming from that region. Specifically what is there to be jealous about. Asking for a friend...

Is making fun of your mum would be funny to you? I guess not.
Just a reminder of some things one has to respect no matter what . It's called having principles.
You don't even respect your borders.

Joanna's act is getting stale. "Boogey woman is out for you". She got smashed, not once, but twice. If I were you, I'd STFU, win a few matches before you ever talk again.
She did. Beat Tecia easily when it still mattered who arguably beat Rose the second time and did it just a few months after her 5 rounder with Rose when her life was still falling apart around her. A fight she took 6 months too early. No breaks until after Valentina. Rose has now had 4 such breaks.

Yeah she didn't finish Michelle the way Rose did but she doesn't fight like Rose who puts herself constantly into bad positions or did people forget Michelle easily landing on her face flush. Joanna was never going to land a knockdown kick from Michelle missing one of her own kicks but came close and was never in any jeopardy to do it unlike Rose.

Joanna also beat every single fighter Rose lost to.

Context in fights matter.

Jose Aldo was "twice as motivated" to fight Conor McGregor, and it resulted in a 13 second KO against him, and he was pretty much wiped out from any GOAT conversation.
Aldo and Joanna are at different places in their careers.

Respect to Weili, and I know we are in the aftermath of the whole Kobe thing and all the bullshit that's going on, so I understand, but, come on man... it wasn't done with malice, and that's legitimately some pretty funny shit.

Weili is one of a kind.

I'm a fan of hers, win or lose.

War Weili.

Imagine if joanna gets koed and ironically gets infected after the fight....I'd laugh at her...

Hope Weili beats the brakes off JJ.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-29_22-8-30.png
    upload_2020-1-29_22-8-30.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 6
This has all the makings of the female version of Khabib/McGregor. Loud mouth vs silent killer.

I was really pushing for JJ to regain her belt; but after this, I wouldn’t bet on her; Zhang would be really pissed. I don’t see JJ winning after this.

Holy shit dude that is savage

I wanted to give it a like, but it was already taken out.

the meme was both funny and inappropriate/insensitive.

I understand Joanna getting a giggle out of it but as a public figure she probably should have known better than to post it.

THIS is the main subject here.

I can joke around about the virus and China and even about chinese people, only because I’m NOT famous and only would joke about with a small group of friends. We all get it, we’re not b*tthurt, we laugh; but when you’re a PUBLIC FIGURE, specially an athlete (bc maybe some kardashian sl*t wouldn’t have the taste or brain to shut their mouths) you should be careful what you say. Being a public figure, she represents her country, there’s kids that follow her and maybe idolize her...

Last edited:
Lol I hope Zang puts her out early.

This should make the WMMA fight a good one.

Back