Media Weili giving a speech in ENGLISH!!!

yes, but my point is that it is obviously a pre-written little speech, scrolling on a teleprompter within her view and therefore she will have had it written out before and practiced it several times before with her English tutor (she has an English tutor several times per week, as per previous videos of her) and, so she'll have gone over it, the pronunciation etc quite carefully before, which makes it far far easier for her.

I admire her tenacity, and dedication to a new language.
I speak four. (one of those four is rusty these days).

So we both admire her, that's cool. It's cool, too, that you speak four languages.

Better English than Khabib's despite him learning officially for many years lmao.

That's so cool, been following her English lessons, her teacher has done a great job.

Mandarin chinese is a pictographic tonal language and vastly different from English, which is why native speakers have a hard time learning English and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLX
one of my favourite fighters, she´s awesome

Nice that she's making progress.

I think sooner or later all non-english speaking countries should have english as mandatory second language.

That was probably heavily rehearsed, but I still give her credit.

Weili looking pretty handsome as well.

Weili for president!

This is why the Chinese are going to take over the world while fat dumb Americans run around in the woods with their little pea shooters

Reactions: Xuh
It's not easy learning new languages and she did great. Respect.

Back